New Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bemetu said:
yu betta say whats on your mind...dah dis sit back and watch mentality di cause deh white gial fi come snatch up wi belizean man!:D
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:D :D

bemetu said:
yu betta say whats on your mind...dah dis sit back and watch mentality di cause deh white gial fi come snatch up wi belizean man!:D
CHO! Ah give up LANG LANG Time :D :D :D..True Mons....Instead, ah empower mihself and ah mek dem men come loking for me.....eeni mynnie mo, pig stoot walk rite out........:D :D :D

cayogial21 said:
one of my problems with belizean women is the way they treat they men in there family. they treat them damn good...too good as a matter of fact. they iron they're clothes down to they're draws, cook, clean, scrub floors, and serve them the food before anybody else...he gets to eat first. some of these men will go out and spend they're entire pay or a big part of they're pay at bars and then worry about the mouths they have to feed. how can a woman tolerate all this from a man?

anywehs deh gold digga wan dem weh come out ya wah get stitch cuz you best believe deh wah deh eat one minute rice and hot pockets fih dinner.
dis is exactly wat i was referein to in my last piece....all dis nice tretment and still get overlooked...a tell u....i ve dated dem all...white to purple and i wish i can get dat woman dat wudd give me dat king treatment..u best believe she will get a queen treatment:cheerlead

Let me ask the guys a question.
I have heard Belizean men say that foriegn women treat them and respect them much better than Belizean women.
Care to tell us why and give the Belizean women some advice if you think they can do better.
And please nuh sey suck cock like white women.

Dream Babes said:
CHO! Ah give up LANG LANG Time :D :D :D..True Mons....Instead, ah empower mihself and ah mek dem men come loking for me.....eeni mynnie mo, pig stoot walk rite out........:D :D :D

hahah true true.

Treat them better???

Old school belizean women and those living in belize practically think that men are on a higher pedestal than they are. Some of them are still stuck in colonial times.

David 13 said:
I have heard Belizean men say that foriegn women treat them and respect them much better than Belizean women.
Care to tell us why and give the Belizean women some advice if you think they can do better.
dont know where u heard dat dave..but not the case here...women varies accordin to their culture and upbringin..whetehr here or in any other land....but theres a swweet innocence about a bzean woman dat i cannot ignore..they juss want somebady to respek ,hold, and let them feel secure.problem is da most bzean men are spoiled...they want their cake and eat it...dont wanna work to make the relationship better..thier way or the highway ,cause they know thiers another one waitin in the cut...

best advice....educate urselves...take time to really know a brotha...respek ur body...compromise,meet a dude halfway...focus on family,men are always attracted to family orientated women.

now women ..if its juss a piece a azz u want ...sheet ..go tapp dat azz same way and roll....latta man kant handle when women juss turn them out and roll..das the one they chase behind..da tru..haaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Re: Re: Double Standards....

The Empress said:
Well, I don't feel like getting involved in this discussion because it hits a little to close to home for me. But I would not swear for ANY man as far as whether he has someone else or will get someone else and just because a man has children doesn't mean that he's horrible.

Did you bring back a Belizean man with you too?
Nuh tell me yyou gane way dah Belize when i am right here in Florida for you.:makeout :makeout :makeout

David 13 said:
PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION!

Ain't nothing like foreign women treating our men any different....its the difference in Culture....the difference in the way we talk to our men, the tone, the approach......belizean women are upfront to the point, take it or leave it. Personally, I ain't working my a$$ off and taking care of any man:D :D. Foreign women tend to be sweetie, baby, please, thank you...Men perceive that as bad vs good.....

Men perceive the American lifestyle, fast food, brand beers as the "best" of living........and these foreign women represents that lifestyle, a different way of living, the "best" way to live.......its not the usual everyday life that he is use to, the one his mother or grandmother raised him up on......its the "best" life that they perceive is the BEST!:party

Foreign women having a good time in Belize represents the "RICH" life, money to fly to Belize, money to spend on hotels, money to take care of themselves........belizean men perceive this as the "Rich" life...not the life where the Belizean women have to work their butt off to even afford an overnight stay in Chetumal or to shop in Melchor....its the "good" life vs the "bad" life......

PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION! No matter what us Belizean Women do, we will always represent "The Life of Struggles" and the Foreign women will represent "The Life of Hope" ......its not only a man thing, we women in Belize do it too......UNTIL we are in the shoe!!! Some come out better off, some come out worst off.....Its what we make of IT!!!:smoke

SO! I am not going to wait on any man to LOVE ME! I LOVE myself, empower myself and do my thing........ Men are simple creatures, most only need a STRONG WOMAN to rule them and GROOM them. hehehehehehehe:drive :drive :drive

sikko said:
dont know where u heard dat dave..but not the case here...women varies accordin to their culture and upbringin..whetehr here or in any other land....but theres a swweet innocence about a bzean woman dat i cannot ignore..they juss want somebady to respek ,hold, and let them feel secure.problem is da most bzean men are spoiled...they want their cake and eat it...dont wanna work to make the relationship better..thier way or the highway ,cause they know thiers another one waitin in the cut...

best advice....educate urselves...take time to really know a brotha...respek ur body...compromise,meet a dude halfway...focus on family,men are always attracted to family orientated women.

now women ..if its juss a piece a azz u want ...sheet ..go tapp dat azz same way and roll....latta man kant handle when women juss turn them out and roll..das the one they chase behind..da tru..haaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Tru ting Sikko...but here is the thing....evern if you sweet and nice and quite and family oriented and all things good......yu betta have a tiga inna yu battam and stand up for yourself when the time comes. Women must learn to adjust to the time and culture they live in.....for instance: this is just an example.....if men screw around a lot and have different women with children.....make sure that you are prepared for the worst....like sikko said...an education and a job will let yu ride the horse to the gave yer? never, never let go of your power to any man.....you have the gold mind....use it to your advantage oh!!

Ah hav fe go finish now...but ah full a piss and venigar to day....weh Mellow deh? hahahahahah

[Ah hav fe go finish now...but ah full a piss and venigar to day....weh Mellow deh? hahahahahah [/B][/QUOTE]

Day wey gat u enna that kinda mood MR.
Ah hope dah nuh the topic goat u like that.

Dream Babes said:

Ain't nothing like foreign women treating our men any different....its the difference in Culture....the difference in the way we talk to our men, the tone, the approach......belizean women are upfront to the point, take it or leave it. Personally, I ain't working my a$$ off and taking care of any man:D :D. Foreign women tend to be sweetie, baby, please, thank you...Men perceive that as bad vs good.....

Men perceive the American lifestyle, fast food, brand beers as the "best" of living........and these foreign women represents that lifestyle, a different way of living, the "best" way to live.......its not the usual everyday life that he is use to, the one his mother or grandmother raised him up on......its the "best" life that they perceive is the BEST!:party

Foreign women having a good time in Belize represents the "RICH" life, money to fly to Belize, money to spend on hotels, money to take care of themselves........belizean men perceive this as the "Rich" life...not the life where the Belizean women have to work their butt off to even afford an overnight stay in Chetumal or to shop in Melchor....its the "good" life vs the "bad" life......

PERCEPTION! PERCEPTION! No matter what us Belizean Women do, we will always represent "The Life of Struggles" and the Foreign women will represent "The Life of Hope" ......its not only a man thing, we women in Belize do it too......UNTIL we are in the shoe!!! Some come out better off, some come out worst off.....Its what we make of IT!!!:smoke

True thing...they represent the good life, the hope. People have to stop assuming that if your coming from the States you have a gold spoon in your mouth. Some of these women work very hard to save for a trip to a place like Belize and when you look at the exchange value of course it's going to look like they have a gold mine. Same thing with some Belizean women that come to the states "I need fih find wah man so I noh have to work". As soon as they come here though they see the reality that everyone works hard for what they have.

KUDOS to you for not depending on ANY man.

sikko said:
dead serious.....the ratio of women to men in belize is ridiculous...and wuss the ratio a good decent marriage material men...u lose one u lose plenty..ask any a them young ladies in bze..they have cause to feel vex and a sense a loss:peace

well dis wah ansa mellow question to why so much belizean women the go the other way.

Dream Babes said:

you hit the nail right on the head girl!!!!! nothing else needed to be said!

According to the UN, there are "101.7 men in belize for every 100 women" -- there are more men in belize than women, but not by a lot. Unfortunately, the UN does not report on the radio of good belizean men to belizean women.

Why are Belizean men taking all the blame? I've seen and known my share of chancy women in Belize, bringing one another down.... can't tell you how many women I've seen go after married men and break up families! Some of these women will come in, full knowing this sista has kids with a guy, and go and make her own babies with him! I've seen women with many picne from many different men, going from one to the next to try and support her kids. Or what about the women who know that a guy has picne from all different women, doesn't even pay maintenance, and goes for that loser anyway?! Sad but true....

And on the subject of "taking"... if it wasn't for interracial marriage and relationships, many creole people on this board wouldn't exist. I guess my great grandfather-in-law from Scotland shouldn't have moved to Belize and "taken" a belizean woman! Otherwise, most of my husband's entire family, including much of Northern Belize, would not exist :finger

I guess there's not much else to say on these subjects and we can close the thread... it's good everyone can hash it out and say what's on their mind, we need more communication between all people anyhow. Thanks for the :welcome -- I do respect what people have to say on the board.

WhiteGial said:
According to the UN, there are "101.7 men in belize for every 100 women" -- there are more men in belize than women, but not by a lot. Unfortunately, the UN does not report on the radio of good belizean men to belizean women.

Oh Pluease..........*Suckteeth*:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back