New Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In di end who give a rat's rass? If you dont' like it leave! I did. If you think it's all that.....den go along wid the program...ting don't change much down deh oh......

Well said MR...dah nobody business who fall in love with this one or dat one...uno act like Belizean men dah deh only one deh round.

Whitegial...while a mi di mess round with u before.....Belizean gial nuh tek dem things personal like dem black american women! We nuh thread the colour line.....Everybody dah Belize married to somebody from somewhere else or have family whe married to someone from somewhere else....advice to yu..........nuh tek you eyes offa u man whe u bring a back educated, well dressed and with a green card:D Belize woman dah nuh joke and nuh believe fi one moment u gat no tricks ova dem! Belize bruk up any relationship! All dem mixtures da Belize, mek deh Belize gial waa force fi recken with! Ask some dem limey and many American and European whe mek Belize dem home! :D

mtb

you know it really sad how a simple "hello i am new here" turn into this debacle about belizean man and woman and how good enough and who the thief who and so on, i man, what an este.....

Re: mtb

menoh said:
you know it really sad how a simple "hello i am new here" turn into this debacle about belizean man and woman and how good enough and who the thief who and so on, i man, what an este.....
Guess who started it? :D :D :D

mtb

pet, me hardly pay attention to all the long diatribes pan this board...i get lost sometimes and no even rememba how them start.....

Re: Re: mtb

Dream Babes said:
:D :D :D :D Menoh...You're a Belizean still...don't tell me you cann't tell....:D :D

Are you saying Belizean started it DB?
You know i think you are correct.
Saying Belizean women should suck you know what better, to compete with white women.

David 13 said:
Let me ask the guys a question.
I have heard Belizean men say that foriegn women treat them and respect them much better than Belizean women.
Care to tell us why and give the Belizean women some advice if you think they can do better.
And please nuh sey suck cock like white women.

As a belizean man, think we are full of mada rass. I have travelled this world and still have my heart with my belizean women.

We belizean men just looking for excuse to continue our outdated mentality. Most belizean women are just asking for just three basic things. Respect, affection and ambition. Just that. YOu dont have to be rich or have the best lines.

Maybe if we belizean men would try for once to meet those minimum expectation we would find out how loving and dedicated our belizean women really are.

boco

WhiteGial said:
Just wanted to introduce myself... I live in San Francisco, born and raised, and moved to Belize on my own when I was 19 to study 'bout herbs and trees....

So White Gial you were in Belize studying the herbs and trees. Seems like we have a lot of visitors doing that recently.

:smoke :smoke :smoke :smoke

I am just teasing.

ON a serious note, after reading this thread, I am convinced there is something else going on here. Lets be honest, is it because the gial white or is it becuase she is a foreigner.

I would have never guessed a relationship like this would attract this much attention.

Any sociologist or psychologist on the board? :D :D

At the end of the day, this discussion has been full of generalization including my own about belizean girls above. Every person is different so its wrong to stereo type anyone becuaes they are white, black, woman, man, belizean or foreigner.

boco

You are right Boco, you never hear any thing when a belizean man marry a Jamacian or black american, if this woman skin was not white you maybe would have had a few replys and that would have been it.
Lets be happy for one of our brothers that has found love and happiness.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

studyin seeds and trees...livin on a plantation farmin

suh u brought back the good hygrade seeds or wat??:D :D :D

David 13 said:
You are right Boco, you never hear any thing when a belizean man marry a Jamacian or black american, if this woman skin was not white you maybe would have had a few replys and that would have been it.
Lets be happy for one of our brothers that has found love and happiness.

samething i was thinking when i posted the soulja bait question...truly a double standard.

Originally posted by cayogial21
Well said MR...dah nobody business who fall in love with this one or dat one...uno act like Belizean men dah deh only one deh round.

The Empress said:
who are you referring to?

whoeva corn i deh mash.

Love has no borders and to say that she is taking away our so precious men that we hardly have is unfair both her and her fiance. Why we could tek fan people but people cya tek fan we. Left the people lone. Uno wah man uno go by Burns avenue wah lot deh deh deh try pickeen.

cayogial21 said:

Love has no borders and to say that she is taking away our so precious men that we hardly have is unfair both her and her fiance. Why we could tek fan people but people cya tek fan we. Left the people lone. Uno wah man uno go by Burns avenue wah lot deh deh deh try pickeen.

...seems to me

...the only person claiming white gyal has stolen something precious from belize women

...is white gyal, herself...

:D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back