New Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
cayogial21 said:
Originally posted by cayogial21
Well said MR...dah nobody business who fall in love with this one or dat one...uno act like Belizean men dah deh only one deh round.

whoeva corn i deh mash.

Love has no borders and to say that she is taking away our so precious men that we hardly have is unfair both her and her fiance. Why we could tek fan people but people cya tek fan we. Left the people lone. Uno wah man uno go by Burns avenue wah lot deh deh deh try pickeen.

I think you need to reread this thread, because you're off base. Nobody said one sh*t about her taking away a precious belizean man.

sweet_lime said:
...seems to me

...the only person claiming white gyal has stolen something precious from belize women

...is white gyal, herself...

:D :D :D :D :D

...seems to me

....white gyal found

...a diamond

... in the rough.

belizean said:
"Blackgial" wah soon come claim ih man! :D :D :D :D

HERE IS THOUGHT:

HOLD ON TO WHAT YOU GOT
written and performed by
JOE TEX

You had better hold on, hold on to what you got.
You had better hold on, hold on to what you got,
'Cause if you think nobody wants it,
Just throw it away and you will see,
Someone will have it before you can count --
One, Two, Three.

Yes, they will.
Yes, they will.

Listen, fellas --

You know it's not all the time
That a man can have a good woman,
A woman that he can call his very own,
A woman who will stay right there at home
And mind the children while he's gone to work,
A woman who will have his dinner cooked when he comes home.

Where some men make mistakes
Is when they go out and stay,
Because they feel that no other man wants his woman but him.

But listen!

If you think no other man wants her
Just throw her away and you will see,
Some man will have her before you can count --
One, Two, Three.

Yes, they will.
Yes, he will.

Heh heh, listen girls, this goes for you too --

Because you know i've seen so many women
Who've had so many good men in life,
Men who would stand by 'em through thick and thin,
Men who would go to work every day
And bring home their hard-earned pay,
Men who would give their women
Anything that their little heart desire.

Where some women make mistakes
Is when their men go out and let 'em play,
They would stay,
Because they felt that no other women wanted him but her.

Listen!

If you think that no other woman wants him
Just pitch him out in the streets and you will see,
Some woman will have your man before you can count --
One, Two, Three.

Yes, she will.
Yes, she will.

<object width="300" height="80"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/ln8lOa25ke/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/ln8lOa25ke/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" wmode="transparent"></embed><a href="http://www.imeem.com/turner65/music/UI0JXPYP/joe_tex_hold_on_to_what_youve_got/">Hold On To What Youve Got - Joe Tex</a></object>

The Empress said:
I think you need to reread this thread, because you're off base. Nobody said one sh*t about her taking away a precious belizean man.

sikko said:
ok ...here it is wg on the real...u cant pass dat kina coment on bzean women cause ur not one...belizean women have suffered enuff at the hands of bzean men,so pleasee dont come here rubbin salt in thir eyes ....second..belize women has enuff reasons to say wat thay say cause there is a shortage a good bzean men....another thing...wudd ur man or any other bzean men seekin snow bunnies shape up n fly rite,quit drinkin.dont cheat ,have outside pickneys..for a bzean woman..not too many and if so nwhere are they at..bzens gurls have a cause for alarm when one a their few is captured and taken away....das juss keepin it real

The Empress said:

"...it goes for any woman period dat comes to bze and capture one of its finest ....it is simply tru dat bzean men in bze has a different attitude and treat imported goodies much differently than local gurls...
....second..belize women has enuff reasons to say wat thay say cause there is a shortage a good bzean men......bzens gurls have a cause for alarm when one a their few is captured and taken away....das juss keepin it real"

you know have to say something direct...the tone of this thread is hostile any ways the above says it in plain english even though i neva meih the refer to him in my comment.

but this done for me. WG I wish you the best and hopefully we could see more diversity if it makes things better and people more tolerable of others.

The Empress said:
it's not that simple, but lucky for those that are born in America, you can travel the world and find your soulmate. In belize deciding that you're not going to marry a belizean or have children with one is not that simple. Nobody is going to live like a nun waiting for that non Belizean to come around.
There is a lack of resources, cultural differences that can be attributed to the problems, but to me it just boils down to perception. Sometimes a belizean woman is not perceived as valued, exotic as the foreigner that can give them the option of a different lifestyle.

maybe it's just men in general. white american men are always looking for ethnic women(asian, latina, black) who are exotic and have more of a sexual aura and i guess now belizean men the look fih deh same as you said.

grass always look greener on the other side.

cayogial21 said:
"...it goes for any woman period dat comes to bze and capture one of its finest ....it is simply tru dat bzean men in bze has a different attitude and treat imported goodies much differently than local gurls...
....second..belize women has enuff reasons to say wat thay say cause there is a shortage a good bzean men......bzens gurls have a cause for alarm when one a their few is captured and taken away....das juss keepin it real"

you know have to say something direct...the tone of this thread is hostile any ways the above says it in plain english even though i neva meih the refer to him in my comment.

but this done for me. WG I wish you the best and hopefully we could see more diversity if it makes things better and people more tolerable of others.

Listen I da normally the power to the people no delay! I dont think anyone was being hostile...innocent fun at Whitegial expense, which I believe anyone who posts a picture and express undying love grandeur, is ammunition fi dis board!!!! :blast :raspberry

cayogial21 said:
maybe it's just men in general. white american men are always looking for foreigners who are exotic and have more of a sexual aura and i guess now belizean men the look fih deh same as you said.

grass always look greener on the other side.

Um...please pardon my vulgarity...um...men of color find white
pu$$y soooooo very,very,veryyyyyy appealing. Yum,Yum. (Where is that slurping smiley?:D )

:party

I stopped posting in this thread because it got way off subject. I also took down my photo because it has provoked [mostly] judgment and prejudice. Thanks to those who no go on ignorant... and sorry for those who are bitter or jealous...

As for the rest of ya, SHOP S.HIT :booty

zpania said:
...seems to me

....white gyal found

...a diamond

... in the rough.

...he's back

...he's back

...he's back

...HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart

(AH MIDDI WANDA...WHO DI EFF...teef yuh!!!:rofl :coffee :lmao)

sweet_lime said:
...he's back

...he's back

...he's back

...HE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart

(AH MIDDI WANDA...WHO DI EFF...teef yuh!!!:rofl :coffee :lmao)

Sounds like yo miss me. :heart

WhiteGial said:
I stopped posting in this thread because it got way off subject. I also took down my photo because it has provoked [mostly] judgment and prejudice. Thanks to those who no go on ignorant... and sorry for those who are bitter or jealous...

Hey whitegial, :welcome . If you're still there Christmas into New Years,and don't mind hanging with me, drinks are on me. :beerchug i would love to meet ya and share a laugh or two. Whadda ya say? :peace

mahogany sister said:
Listen I da normally the power to the people no delay! I dont think anyone was being hostile...innocent fun at Whitegial expense, which I believe anyone who posts a picture and express undying love grandeur, is ammunition fi dis board!!!! :blast :raspberry

perhaps you've heard of the shot heard around the world,but, let me introduce you to the Post that launched a thousand replies :

mahogany sister said:
thank you for remaking one of our brothers....as you know a drunk selling food on the street da neva picking fi di regular belize gial!:D

WhiteGial said:

the subject would have never gotten way off if your race and who you where with didn't get put on blast...(by you) out the gate you wanted us to know you where a white girl with a black man when really nobody gives a fu ck....but that's just me...so don't be surprised at the way it turned out.....anybody could come on here and race is never an issue until you make it one and to me you did...maybe next time instead of trying to gain acceptance for who you are with... try just a simple hello.....seems like to me your strategy backfired....but hell what do i know.....and trust me when i say this near one of us Belizean beauties jealous or bittah over fih you rass..... :D :D so please with that sh it.....:rolleyes:

mellowman said:
Z.... SHE NO DATE DEM LEE SAWT PANYA

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mellowman. mah brother, I thought we was friends ,bro. :dontknow

:D

I'm sure she doesn't mind hanging with a 5'6" 155 lb midget. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back