New Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
belizean said:
Me thinketh unnu black gials hate fi see wah white gial tek unnu man! :D :D :D :D

Unnu haffi learn fi suck like dem. :smoke

Learn fi suck like dem...???????? Yu wrang bwai...Sucking is universal...Gat nothing to do with color.

:welcome Whitegial from another white gail! Or Pink rass whateva...

Mosquitorose said:
Wat claws? mi neva see any claws...I was going to say more but i won't hahahahahah...like what do white women find attractive in a black man, besides his good looks? Tell dem DB ahahahahahah
ME? ME? Da how I get eena dis yah thing?.....:D :D :D:D

I have my own opinion on this situation but I rather keep it to myself in order not to offend anyone. BUT! I will say, San Ignacio is full with foreign female students (you can see them around from THursday to Sunday) who are stalked by these young, handsome, potentially good Belizean men.

Dream Babes said:

I have my own opinion on this situation but I rather keep it to myself in order not to offend anyone. BUT! I will say, San Ignacio is full with foreign female students (you can see them around from THursday to Sunday) who are stalked by these young, handsome, potentially good Belizean men.

ahahahahha ...good ansa ....

David 13 said:
Bwai i saw the claws come out in this thread.

me mussi miss something casuse me noh see no cat scratching dih go annn...not yet at least.....:D :D :D

On that note i have a question.....but i need fih figure how i will word in...in order not to rile up anyone.....:D

Dream Babes said:

Don't worry about offending.... why? Because I too was stalked by each one of these San Ignacio FOOLS and can tell you each and every one of their names and how many sluts they've slept with and so on--and how they don't have jobs and how all of them have "farms" haha and so on-- and all the white gials fall for it-- probably cuz they've never dated a brother in the USA and it's "exotic..." i on the other hand grew up in the bay area, oakland, etc...

... to the contrary, I met my husband through a mutual friend...NOT on the street hollering for me "white gial! sexy!" .... even better? he already had a job, a government job at that... good work ethic, can't say the same for those stalking "snow bunnies"

GOOD for you WG.......Good to know, cause although I live in Belmopan, I enjoy the night life in San Ignacio and I 'm that side on a weekly basis. I am well aware of what you speak about, and I don't knock anyone if they are happy. Whatever float your boat and all the other girls boat that come to visit........

who da kak fit ..let them wear it:D :D out!!!!..dont matter where u find love..as long as u love....no offense to no one..but ima kipp myself for a good sista...das my preference...if love takes me elsewhere den so be it....i aint sitin around either:party

hmmmmmm..wat a razz,,,juss recently my mama said to mee...sikk..a tink its time u settle down..wat a razz:scared

Double Standards....

Let me tell you something I think is quite a funny double standard...

If a white gial "takes" a man from Belize, all the gials vex up.... but let me tell you something, I could give less of a madarass if a Belizean gial comes over and "takes" a dorky all-American boy-- go for it!

I've taken a lot of smack in my life for "taking" a good Belizean man... that is some BULLSHIT... and I get judged all the time for it! When we go out in public and walk by a sistah in the US, i get the "you stole one from our community" look--haha-- and I think to myself "he's not even from here!" and when a brother walks by he nods his head in accepting approval :D

Too many judgmental people in the world...my gawd... Does it really matter who we fall in love with? I come from a mixed family-- we musta jook nations pon nations! ... Mexican, Australian, Polish, Israeli, Lithuanian-- it is a very long list...

Again, I feel sorry for both snow bunnies and poor ras belizean guys who are out to find one... just ignorance... brings the men further down, breaks up belizean families, AND passes around a lot of STDS! haha --

i also forgot to mention, my man no got no picne! :D :D :D --or another wife or sweetheart, for that matter :D :D :D

Again, nothing you can say that's going to offend me... i see how it is in belize, i've got criticism from all races and all people, in the US and Belize, but I've also gotten a lot of support over the years.

ok ...here it is wg on the real...u cant pass dat kina coment on bzean women cause ur not one...belizean women have suffered enuff at the hands of bzean men,so pleasee dont come here rubbin salt in thir eyes ....second..belize women has enuff reasons to say wat thay say cause there is a shortage a good bzean men....another thing...wudd ur man or any other bzean men seekin snow bunnies shape up n fly rite,quit drinkin.dont cheat ,have outside pickneys..for a bzean woman..not too many and if so nwhere are they at..bzens gurls have a cause for alarm when one a their few is captured and taken away....das juss keepin it real

now ..on the othr hand ..im glad dat u have found happiness in our country with one of our own and i wish uall the best in the future,:peace

:welcome :welcome Whitegial :welcome :welcome Enjoy the board and congrats! You guys look very happy together, it's nice to see happy couples.

Re: Double Standards....

WhiteGial said:
Let me tell you something I think is quite a funny double standard...

If a white gial "takes" a man from Belize, all the gials vex up.... but let me tell you something, I could give less of a madarass if a Belizean gial comes over and "takes" a dorky all-American boy-- go for it!

I've taken a lot of smack in my life for "taking" a good Belizean man... that is some BULLSHIT... and I get judged all the time for it! When we go out in public and walk by a sistah in the US, i get the "you stole one from our community" look--haha-- and I think to myself "he's not even from here!" and when a brother walks by he nods his head in accepting approval :D

Too many judgmental people in the world...my gawd... Does it really matter who we fall in love with? I come from a mixed family-- we musta jook nations pon nations! ... Mexican, Australian, Polish, Israeli, Lithuanian-- it is a very long list...

Again, I feel sorry for both snow bunnies and poor ras belizean guys who are out to find one... just ignorance... brings the men further down, breaks up belizean families, AND passes around a lot of STDS! haha --

i also forgot to mention, my man no got no picne! :D :D :D --or another wife or sweetheart, for that matter :D :D :D

Again, nothing you can say that's going to offend me... i see how it is in belize, i've got criticism from all races and all people, in the US and Belize, but I've also gotten a lot of support over the years.
:coffee :coffee

sikko said:
ok ...here it is wg on the real...u cant pass dat kina coment on bzean women cause ur not one...belizean women have suffered enuff at the hands of bzean men,so pleasee dont come here rubbin salt in thir eyes ....second..belize women has enuff reasons to say wat thay say cause there is a shortage a good bzean men....another thing...wudd ur man or any other bzean men seekin snow bunnies shape up n fly rite,quit drinkin.dont cheat ,have outside pickneys..for a bzean woman..not too many and if so nwhere are they at..bzens gurls have a cause for alarm when one a their few is captured and taken away....das juss keepin it real

so meka ask weh uno think a "soulja bait"....?

cause fuh alarm? you serious?

congrats WG i'm glad that you found a man that loves you and treats you with respect.

cayogial21 said:

cause fuh alarm? you serious?
dead serious.....the ratio of women to men in belize is ridiculous...and wuss the ratio a good decent marriage material men...u lose one u lose plenty..ask any a them young ladies in bze..they have cause to feel vex and a sense a loss:peace

cayogial21 said:
Uh? Den deh still exist? I mih tink Raul's Garden of Rose bud all dem tillies...oops Lilies? :D :D :D :D

Mek ah guh sleep....I'll be more SERIOUS with my responses tomorrow....maybe I can enlighten WG with my thoughts on sistas coming to Belize and "taking" our breddas...:D :D :D :D

sikko said:

I'm no Belizean woman, but being a woman, I do know a few universally true things... First, a Belizean man doesn't change JUST because he met a white woman... honey, plenty of white, brown, asian, latina women all over the world are beat, cheated on, etc.

My man didn't change because I'm white, either... He changed because I said "no wedding" and "no picne" ...and "no nothing" til your **** is 100% to-ge-ther -- and if other women don't EXPECT this from their men, then you get what you get... if a woman is going to go on to marry and have BABIES with a man who does not love AND respect her, then I don't give a damn what race you are or where you come from... Expect more and you get more. Period.

I'm sorry that SOME [not ALL] Belizean men don't treat their women right... "we all come from a woman" -- no doubt... and I also agree that Black women [in particular] face some of the most difficult prejudices and challenges of all women and men combined on this planet-- but that does not mean one has to accept less than what they are -- A QUEEN

hey wg..forgive mee if my language seemed kina strong..and i dont think ur color has aything to do with it...it goes for any woman period dat comes to bze and capture one of its finest ....it is simply tru dat bzean men in bze has a different attitude and treat imported goodies much differently than local gurls...where thay get that mentality gawd knows..cxause bzean women have always been about thier men..ask these guys about thier mothers....wash cook sex watever for thier men.they seem to put foriegn puntang on a pedestial..until they come here and start get dictated to and see life for wat it really is and bam...they realize wat they had was simple but dayum good.no stress....not sayin this is ur situation but it is wat it is.

anyways best a luck to yall again and i cant immagine how many times u have to defend the steers and whispers and convo of dis sort.but wat dont weaken does make u stronger...

bdw..my brother is also married with children to a snow bunny...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:D :D she was an airforce wife:D

mtb

who give one rass about whether the man da belize cruffy or the gial white? people choose who dem want fu love....or juck, da no bout no community and rass. cause when cruffy the f.uck white gial, da the whole community the do it, or him one? please.....love and sex no matter with the nationality or skin color.

Do you Blizean ladies think that foriegn women are better for the good Belizean men? And they are finding this out slowly?

And who do you blame for this shortage of good Belizean men.
There mothers that raise them, the Belizean women that let them walk all over them, or homosexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back