New Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: mtb

The Empress said:
what an old name!

He hates that name...that's the spanish in him [Mexican, to be exact] from his pa's side....but he goes by steven, junior, etc...

thank you for remaking one of our brothers....as you know a drunk selling food on the street da neva picking fi di regular belize gial!:D

funny mahogany... at least he was buying me bollos on the street...not cooking & selling them...
:D

but i seen a lot of pathetic guys going after white tourists.... i just laugh ... looking for "sugah mamas" .... i never had that type of money and my husband didn't even care about comin to the US-- if he would've found a belize gial who wouldn't mind living in the bush, he'd a gone for that, but most girls want to live "in town" ...

WhiteGial said:
funny mahogany... at least he was buying me bollos on the street...not cooking & selling them...
:D

but i seen a lot of pathetic guys going after white tourists.... i just laugh ... looking for "sugah mamas" .... i never had that type of money and my husband didn't even care about comin to the US-- if he would've found a belize gial who wouldn't mind living in the bush, he'd a gone for that, but most girls want to live "in town" ...
so tru...they call dem SNOW BUNNIES...so many in the cayo district for some reason....i was juss there and it baffled me as why cayo and bewildered at the amout a snow bunnies as they are termed,dat was scurrying around the town.:peace

Hello White-T

Welcome to Belizeans White Gial! Your our Newest and by far the Most ATTRACTIVE Belizeans.com Gial ever seen before on National WEB.

By the way Belize has it's Own National WHITE GAL (ANGELA) AS SEEN ON BZE TV, KREM and throughout Central America.

BUt non ah dehm, not even 1 Come close, as your Natural Beauty.
Welcome to the Board of Surfer's Belizean's.com

Hope you stay in touch with your Peop's here, beauty drives a Man to the Limit.:heart :welcome

what ah este...ah Noh tink ah eva hear he with such sugary lips...ey Noh easy....ey Noh easy Waan bit....:D

Re: Hello White-T

griff said:
Welcome to Belizeans White Gial! Your our Newest and by far the Most ATTRACTIVE Belizeans.com Gial ever seen before on National WEB.

By the way Belize has it's Own National WHITE GAL (ANGELA) AS SEEN ON BZE TV, KREM and throughout Central America.

Hope you stay in touch with your Peop's here, beauty drives a Man to the Limit.:heart :welcome
easy mcgriff...are u sayin shes better lookin dan our own MAGS??

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa....:D :D

mtb

lawd, such commotion because i know the man? when i was in standard 2, he was in standard 1. he was in my cousin's class at Saint Andrews School in San Ignacio. Eliodoro Goff. i remember when he was older and had dreads, used to hang around this tavern close to the macal river. i don't think you know me WG, i hang with different crowd. but glad to know he is doing well and in university.

and for the rest of the intafaring cruffy dem, no, i neva sleep with ah..no all man I know i sleep with, sheesh.....

Re: Hello White-T

griff said:

Maddarass Griff!!! dah how yu di come out suh? You wait when wifey read dis...yu wah get yu proppa fum fum...hahahahahah

Re: mtb

menoh said:
lawd, such commotion because i know the man? when i was in standard 2, he was in standard 1. he was in my cousin's class at Saint Andrews School in San Ignacio. Eliodoro Goff. i remember when he was older and had dreads, used to hang around this tavern close to the macal river. i don't think you know me WG, i hang with different crowd. but glad to know he is doing well and in university.

and for the rest of the intafaring cruffy dem, no, i neva sleep with ah..no all man I know i sleep with, sheesh.....

Nuh tru bwai? lawd! look like you caan kno nobady. Rass!

Re: Re: Re: Hello White-T

mellowman said:
;

Reply; Leff mi lee bredah lone....... Hanah Palmer offers unconditional love!

JUST JINXING GRIFFO

hahahahh....ah neva see di bwai get so excited mein hahahahahah

Me thinketh unnu black gials hate fi see wah white gial tek unnu man! :D :D :D :D

Unnu haffi learn fi suck like dem. :smoke

belizean said:
Me thinketh unnu black gials hate fi see wah white gial tek unnu man! :D :D :D :D

Unnu haffi learn fi suck like dem. :smoke

Bwai i saw the claws come out in this thread.
I am happy for the man and his lady. :welcome WG don't pay them no mind.
Now about the suck part Belizean, are you saying white women give better head than Belizean? :drive :drive :drive

David 13 said:
Bwai i saw the claws come out in this thread.
I am happy for the man and his lady. :welcome WG don't pay them no mind.
Now about the suck part Belizean, are you saying white women give better head than Belizean? :drive :drive :drive

Wat claws? mi neva see any claws...I was going to say more but i won't hahahahahah...like what do white women find attractive in a black man, besides his good looks? Tell dem DB ahahahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back