New Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CherriBlossum said:
the subject would have never gotten way off if your race and who you where with didn't get put on blast...(by you) out the gate you wanted us to know you where a white girl with a black man when really nobody gives a fu ck....but that's just me...so don't be surprised at the way it turned out.....anybody could come on here and race is never an issue until you make it one and to me you did...maybe next time instead of trying to gain acceptance for who you are with... try just a simple hello.....seems like to me your strategy backfired....but hell what do i know.....and trust me when i say this near one of us Belizean beauties jealous or bittah over fih you rass..... :D :D so please with that sh it.....:rolleyes:
Now! Dis one Sweet mih!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl...See Menoh....dis is where is started with WG!!! :D :D :D

Turn this way Whitegial

I have to tell you that my daughthers are Belizeans
and there is no way they are jealous or bitter they did not had to leave Belize to find a husband and a good man there.
What happen guys come out and defend all those beatifull
brown sugar girls.
Amor Y Paz

Dream Babes said:
Now! Dis one Sweet mih!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl...See Menoh....dis is where is started with WG!!! :D :D :D

Hey dreambabes, thank you for responding.I was waiting on you. Pleae tell me....for future reference... when a foriegner introduces his or herself to the board...what should be the do's and don't's of such an action? :peace

zpania said:
perhaps you've heard of the shot heard around the world,but, let me introduce you to the Post that launched a thousand replies :

lawd....da my fault...... a jus mi di mek di gial know dat bze gial nuh normally go fi di back a bush kinda man! :D But since she throw some books eena ih head and some clothes pan i back and get a wah green card..........it might deh inna trouble come Christmas!:D

Don't post your pic of you and your Belizean man, especially if you are white and people on the board know him. :drive :drive :drive

mahogany sister said:
lawd....da my fault...... a jus mi di mek di gial know dat bze gial nuh normally go fi di back a bush kinda man! :D But since she throw some books eena ih head and some clothes pan i back and get a wah green card..........it might deh inna trouble come Christmas!:D

Yes shortie, You're a troublemaker. :D

Originally posted by CherriBlossum
the subject would have never gotten way off if your race and who you where with didn't get put on blast...(by you) out the gate you wanted us to know you where a white girl with a black man when really nobody gives a fu ck....but that's just me...so don't be surprised at the way it turned out.....anybody could come on here and race is never an issue until you make it one and to me you did...maybe next time instead of trying to gain acceptance for who you are with... try just a simple hello.....seems like to me your strategy backfired....but hell what do i know.....and trust me when i say this near one of us Belizean beauties jealous or bittah over fih you rass..... so please with that sh it.....

Dream Babes said:

she made ONE side comment in her intro to the board...and after the comment with bollos all ah deh snickering & sarcastic comments come out. Tone, Tone, Tone,Tone dah deh key thing here.

Hope everybody deh have wah good night.:lol

zpania said:
Hey dreambabes, thank you for responding.I was waiting on you. Pleae tell me....for future reference... when a foriegner introduces his or herself to the board...what should be the do's and don't's of such an action? :peace

NOW this sweet me:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mahogany sister said:

When were online everything gets lost in translation...lol.:D :D :D :D

David 13 said:
Don't post your pic of you and your Belizean man, especially if you are white and people on the board know him. :drive :drive :drive

Thank you,David. I guess that goes for the men folk ,too. Don't post your Belizean women pic ...um...then again that goes without saying; no telling she might have earned herself a notorious reputation in the land of her birth. :D

zpania said:
Yes shortie, You're a troublemaker. :D

Nuh all the time man! You know unu Belize man know how fi full gial head up with Rass and mek deh feel extra special....she the taste the suga fi di first time and ih hook so bad, my gial gawn live da Bush!:D He mussi gat some diamond tip!:D

mahogany sister said:
:coffee :coffee

Dah why this I always notice that men LOOOOOOVE Belizean women...i don't know what it is but just tell a man your Belizean and they're hook.(From what I've seen)

What about you Belizean men do you guys get the same attention?

zpania said:
I'm having cramps right now, might as well I don't answer you....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...I wouldn't want WG to see how a Belizean Sista put a brotha in check.....:D :D :D :D

mahogany sister said:
Nuh all the time man! You know unu Belize man know how fi full gial head up with Rass and mek deh feel extra special....she the taste the suga fi di first time and ih hook so bad, my gial gawn live da Bush!:D He mussi gat some diamond tip!:D

Wait,wait,wait?! Are you saying Belizean men can sweet talk a girl into doing/believing anything,???? Lawd gial, dah why yu du mih so???? :shhh :shhh :shhh :shhh

:D :D :D

mahogany sister said:
:rofl :rofl :rofl.....AH feel dis one hawd......:lmao :lmao

cayogial21 said:
maybe it's just men in general. white american men are always looking for ethnic women(asian, latina, black) who are exotic and have more of a sexual aura and i guess now belizean men the look fih deh same as you said.

grass always look greener on the other side.

ok:peace

zpania said:
Wait,wait,wait?! Are you saying Belizean men can sweet talk a girl into doing/believing anything,???? Lawd gial, dah why yu du mih so???? :shhh :shhh :shhh :shhh

:D :D :D

One canvince WG fi move backa bush and start a thread professing her love.....must I say more! the poor gial parents mi think i gawn missing da Central American jungles...America's Most Wanted...all the time she deh backa bush in love!
:D

Nuh no Belize gial I know waa move backa bush eating bollos and living on love....gatta have a JOB! :D

cayogial21 said:
Dah why this I always notice that men LOOOOOOVE Belizean women...i don't know what it is but just tell a man your Belizean and they're hook.(From what I've seen)

What about you Belizean men do you guys get the same attention?

But of course. Foreign women love a man who is funny,adventurous,romantic, caring sensitive,ambitious, handsome, hardworking,good with his hands and a good lover in bed. Furthermore , he is a good listener and make it a point to remember the important things that matter to her such as...:party

And that is the definition of a true Belizean man. :heart And that is what is rumoured around the world.

mahogany sister said:
One canvince WG fi move backa bush and start a thread professing her love.....must I say more! the poor gial parents mi think i gawn missing da Central American jungles...America's Most Wanted...all the time she deh backa bush in love!
:D

Nuh no Belize gial I know waa move backa bush eating bollos and living on love....gatta have a JOB! :D

but i mih tink WG mih done deh abcka bush with garapata deh bitea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back