I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

Re: That Simpleton Mellowfool.

I figured you would bring that picture. Guess what? Who in the world cares. We don't have "Glamour Shots" here Belizean.

People who know me, that's most of Belize, know what I look like. So, PTL!

That WAS a bad picture. Then of course I was a bit heavier. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Goodbye for now. I have to do more meaningful things.

Keep following me around you all.

Oh, for your information Cheribottom, I don't have to lie. What I said was the truth. Now your friend, Mellowfool all he does is lie and embelish. :drive

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: That Simpleton Mellowfool.

tyshepp said:
Molested Maggot getting thrown out in da street fa not paying her rent.

Da sin! Mek we jine up and pay Decemba rent nuh? Maggy did send out cash for Christmas presents one year for members, rememba?

Re: Re: That Simpleton Mellowfool.

margaret said:

Oh, for your information Cheribottom, I don't have to lie. What I said was the truth. Now your friend, Mellowfool all he does is lie and embelish. :drive

If you don't need to lie, why is your story always changing? You're starting to sound like John Kerry.

You are full of it but of course, your name is

CAN'T GET IT RIGHT. I SEE YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT RIGHT :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mellowfool, you and Tymolestor and all your friends should change your names.....

IDIOTS :smoke

As for paying for my rent Belizean........Why don't you take that idea and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. :heart

See what I mean? Bunch of idiots and cowards.

belizean said:
Da sin! Mek we jine up and pay Decemba rent nuh? Maggy did send out cash for Christmas presents one year for members, rememba?

This is truly a laugh. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I don't need you slow thinkers. :smoke

Re: You are full of it but of course, your name is

As for paying for my rent Belizean........Why don't you take that idea and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. :heart [/B]

Well the sun shine pon my rass, cuz I go skinny dipping! :smoke :D :D

Re: Re: You are full of it but of course, your name is

belizean said:
Well the sun shine pon my rass, cuz I go skinny dipping! :smoke :D :D

:coffee :lmao :lmao

Citygirl said:
Maggie, please confirm....thanks in advance.... LOL
Why do you need a confirmation?
Mosquitorose said:
hahahhahahaah.....oh lawd eh?

I belong to the P.I.L. club....
And what's that? cause I'm with the P.A.L. and former P.T.A.

Another Belizean said:
Why do you need a confirmation?
Cause me wah mek sure..no wah go round di quote pipple wrong....me no wah go dah prison - me fraid fi metal pipe..bad... :D

Mosquitorose said:
AB. P. I. L. means....people I love......for instance, you are in my club...lol
:heart

Citygirl is a P.I.L. memba too.
Citygirl said:
Cause me wah mek sure..no wah go round di quote pipple wrong....me no wah go dah prison - me fraid fi metal pipe..bad... :D
I'm slippin'...........I hear that. :lmao

Back