I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

margaret

Old School Cruffy
STINKING DUTTY MAN CARRIES ON WITH FEMALE 17 YEARS OLD.

MAN DAH PASTA! RIGHT YAH DAH BELIZE!

WHAT SHOULD LADY DO!

Simpleton man!

Ih married! Ih got picni! Ih got...ih got.....
Why would this fool do such a thing! Thought nobody would find out????????:mad:

Re: Re: I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

mellowman said:
Reply: But Maggy, it was you that wrote on this here forum that you had a threesome with your own then husband and a female best friend of yours........ Leave your pastor alone and let him bless all the young and inexperience female congregation. When was the last time you suck on a big 9 1/2 .... 5 lbs of pure steel C*ock in your food disposal system? Think about my question very carefully before you choke you jealous miserable b*itch you!

Oh, yo deh pan di school computer again.... Gyal, no wonder you cant come back to the states wid yo 3 homes in three different states........... Dreaming and fantacising is your option...
I wouldn't wish your life on anyone! Dah sin!

Speaking of the devil! Here's another pervert! :puke

It seems that in this day and age young women are growing up faster and faster....I think that it is sick for an older man to date or mess with a young lady such as 17 or oterwise ...child molestation...that is why age laws are in place...that is rape......concent on her half or not....bottom line..He is sick indeed.....

When I told him about it he told me it was the child's fault!

These are the following excuses he gave me:

She came on to me! She's been after me for a long time! It's the people who I fired, they want to destroy me! It's the devil! He's a busy man!

Yeah, yeah! Simpleton! Why didn't you take your wife with you! Why didn't you call on God when the devil was after you!
Why! Why! Why!

Bit more sorry than the man in the moon! :smoke :puke

Maggy,

Why is it that every church you join the pastor is a fornicator? I remember you tell us bout your last pastor.

Mags, nowadays, all you can do is talk, talk, talk to these young girls....there is nothing legally we can do. Or, tell the wife, that should get that bastard in trouble..........

I don't wonder Belizean!

You may call me a watchdog for the world.
Whereever there is a problem and no one to step up to the plate, God will send me and things will get straightened out.

See, out here in the world there are lots of people who will talk but not many who will do something.

It's not about an old man with a young woman!

It's about a man who fits these hats:

PASTOR
PRINCIPAL
HUSBAND
FATHER
BUSINESSMAN

When you have made yourself these things, there is no way you should CHOOSE to behave inappropriately. There are costs to every profession and the ones above should have been warning enough to say that YOU SHOULD NOT INDULGE IN THESE THINGS!

Children who have failed get passed on if the parents pay the right price. Grades get changed etc. This is terrible!

Re: It's not about an old man with a young woman!

margaret said:

PASTOR
PRINCIPAL
HUSBAND
FATHER
BUSINESSMAN
:scared :scared Uh OH! I agree Mags, you need to do something...at all cost! :mad: :mad:

Dream Babes said:
Mags, nowadays, all you can do is talk, talk, talk to these young girls....there is nothing legally we can do. Or, tell the wife, that should get that bastard in trouble..........
You think the wife don't know?

Mellowman for once please be serious!

This is a very serious matter so Belizean kindly block all the stupidity and lies that this man is printing!

:mad:

Re: It's not about an old man with a young woman!

margaret said:

PASTOR
PRINCIPAL
HUSBAND
FATHER
BUSINESSMAN

When you have made yourself these things, there is no way you should CHOOSE to behave inappropriately. There are costs to every profession and the ones above should have been warning enough to say that YOU SHOULD NOT INDULGE IN THESE THINGS!

Children who have failed get passed on if the parents pay the right price. Grades get changed etc. This is terrible!
Maggie, this is NOTHING NEW that's going on in Belize. Unless you care to devulge something more damaging. But for real...... now come on!!!! The only difference I see is that you may be closer to the situation or more 'hands-on' than others. That's all.

I don't know if the poor wife know but it's obvious

there is a problem. I feel very sorry for her and her children.

Re: Re: It's not about an old man with a young woman!

Another Belizean said:
Maggie, this is NOTHING NEW that's going on in Belize. Unless you care to devulge something more damaging. But for real...... now come on!!!! The only difference I see is that you may be closer to the situation or more 'hands-on' than others. That's all.

What do you call "something more damaging"?

Maggy - it's possible that this is not the first time it's probably just the first one you know about. And if it's obvious the wife is probably aware - Belize is small enough that I would think most wives would know if their husband is cheating or have a mistress. Unfortunately, the culture encourages turning a blind eye.

Before you make any decisions I would suggest you think about the repercussions to the innocent people who would be affected. and what exactly you hope will come of your actions.

Personally, unless he was using my tithe and offering to give to his mistress, or I see or know about abuses to kids I would stay out of it. But he would know I know and he'd better not come preach hell and damnation to me. :)

BTW, what the age of consent in Belize - 16?

Back