I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

Would you all please let it go?

Oh, well.... I am working on a project now. Don't have anytime to write you all.

I'm over it now. I've had my say and now I am going to move on to bigger and better things. As they said LTEC. (You have to figure that one out too.) :D

FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH TO ALL OF YOU ........ Haters and lovers alike!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! :heart

Re: Would you all please let it go?

margaret said:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! :heart [/B]
The very same to you!

Why thank you!

Margaret is left perplexed. Doesn't know how to take what Simpleton AB said.......:drunk

Re: Why thank you!

margaret said:
Margaret is left perplexed. Doesn't know how to take what Simpleton AB said.......:drunk

:thinking hmmmmmm. I wonder why everyone is a simpleton???

I guess there is only one intelligent person here on the board? :dontknow

just asking

But of course AB, you are very intelligent not even to ellaborate on the comment :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dream Babes said:
:coffee Gal, nuh even get between AB and Mags....deh have dem own love-hate relationship....:rofl

But dah weh yu mean? Me noh think so atall. AB has never been known to be a fighter. Frankly, I was :scared shocked to see her step out of character when she threw those not- too- nice words at poor lil Maggy. :rolleyes:

:dontknow

Re: Re: Why thank you!

Dimples said:
:thinking hmmmmmm. I wonder why everyone is a simpleton???

I guess there is only one intelligent person here on the board? :dontknow

just asking

But of course AB, you are very intelligent not even to ellaborate on the comment :D :D :D :D :D :D

Coming from Maggy's lips, simpleton is a term of endearment.

Re: Re: Why thank you!

Dimples said:
.......But of course AB, you are very intelligent not even to ellaborate on the comment :D :D :D :D :D :D
Girl, you know it, my time is very limited. I refuse to take on another's pain. :D :D

Oh I see

You wanted to get off on what was written. Well, that's just too bad. Obviously, you believed me because you were waiting for them.

No. This is a new year. Let by gones be by gones. Every child, man and woman for themselves. No one seems to care and I will not waste my time but will still continue to pray.
:smoke

CherriBlossum said:
Why would you pick her for your avatar? Just curious....

probably because she is a fighter Cherri, she conquers evil as "buffy"

Dimples said:
probably because she is a fighter Cherri, she conquers evil as "buffy"

Oh ok....I didn't recognize thats who it was.....Make sense now inlight of the thread and all....

sweet_lime said:
...same reason you pick dah cross-eye gyal...:drive :drive :drive

and for your information dah Cack eye.....:rolleyes:hahahahahaha:D

mellowman said:
But swet lime,

Please...... :drive
:coffee at swet lime. :rofl Sorry sweet_lime, I know it was just a typo, but it was funny as hell.

Back