I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

TOLD YOU SO ! THIS WAS NOT THE PLACE NOR THE WAY. YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE GETTING. DAH GOOD FU YUH! :raspberry :raspberry :raspberry

SERIOUS said:
TOLD YOU SO ! THIS WAS NOT THE PLACE NOR THE WAY. YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE GETTING. DAH GOOD FU YUH! :raspberry :raspberry :raspberry

Now now Ms Serious, that's uncharacteristic of a model citizen such as yourself.

Seems like you are in the mood for some celebrating

as you gleefully rub it in. :rolleyes:

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS ALL AROUND HERE !!

THE DEVIL MADE ME SAY THAT! :welcome BACK

:balloon :balloon

Just to be clear on where I stand on this issue,I have read Serious comment and do agree with how she believes Maggy should have handled it. However I am saddened by the fact that the manner in which this thread has portrayed her may have caused her to lose some credibility among people she once considerd friends.

It should be noted that the reason she shared this whole story with us was because she felt in some way we could have offered something more than what she would have received down there in Belize. We were expected to ease the hurt. She was mistaken. Let this be a lesson to all of us .

this messageboard is no place for the vulnerable.Be careful what you post.

Oh yes, I forgot , someone did mention that the information here ,is mostly of a fictitious nature. :smoke

Hey zpania, hoping all is well with you and that you had a wonderful holiday season.

Another Belizean said:
Hey zpania, hoping all is well with you and that you had a wonderful holiday season.

Hi AB, I'm doing fine . Had a nice Thanksgiving. And once again its that time of the year in NYC. Lights and decorations;stores ,crowds and long lines; traffic jams , wine and spirits, music filling the air,peace on earth and good will to all men. :party

Yea baby,I'm GOOOOOOOD!

Thanks for asking, my friend for life. :heart

Hey Zpania, you got a couple honies waiting up there for me?

Cant Get Right said:
Hey Zpania, you got a couple honies waiting up there for me?

But of course , young buck. Make sure you come with stamina .These big booty girls like to ride for at least ...until the music on cd ends. ( I'm talking a burn cd of 80 mins.) :smoke

zpania said:
Hi AB, I'm doing fine . Had a nice Thanksgiving. And once again its that time of the year in NYC. Lights and decorations;stores ,crowds and long lines; traffic jams , wine and spirits, music filling the air,peace on earth and good will to all men. :party

Yea baby,I'm GOOOOOOOD!

Thanks for asking, my friend for life. :heart
Anytime babes. It wouldn't be NYC without the hustle and bustle. Fifth Avenue is my favorite place to be this time of year, as with every year I wish I was there for the lighting of the tree at Rockfeller Plaza.

zpania said:
But of course , young buck. Make sure you come with stamina .These big booty girls like to ride for at least ...until the music on cd ends. ( I'm talking a burn cd of 80 mins.) :smoke
He needs to start priming now with some Guiness. :D

Another Belizean said:
Anytime babes. It wouldn't be NYC without the hustle and bustle. Fifth Avenue is my favorite place to be this time of year, as with every year I wish I was there for the lighting of the tree at Rockfeller Plaza.

Yes , this is a special place to be. I usually catch the lighting via my TV set. Usually too cold for me to wait so long on the lighting at 30 Rock. But I do enjoy the store displays. :thumbup

zpania said:

No problems my man. Tell Them I'm on my way:D

I've been a bit busy lately but I check in from time to time. Ya missed me,baby

but of course. What is a day without your sarcasm and witt? :D :D :D :D :D

Dimples said:
but of course. What is a day without your sarcasm and witt? :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks ,sorry i deprived you for so long. :heart

But the truth is , some would respond to that question with: "A good Day! " :raspberry

Back