I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

Mosquitorose said:
Oh is that he buff? hahahah...ah nuh watch rass hahahhaah...

sih me dah neva dih onli one...And this Bloody SL come cuss mih call mih Cack eye and anall...cho me mih serious....:D :D :D

CherriBlossum said:
sih me dah neva dih onli one...And this Bloody SL come cuss mih call mih Cack eye and anall...cho me mih serious....:D :D :D

Me nuh watch it but ah sih nuff commercial bout it fih knoe dah who

CherriBlossum said:

Instead a cuss yu ...she shudda me tell yu eh lik yu slip tru? hahahhaah

No it's not. Looks like CherriBlossom is falling apart. Crumbling, piece by piece.

mellowman said:
Reply: One great ting bout fiwee Cherri, she talented noh puss backfoot! She cu tek wah picture such as {swetslime's} and when she done du ie magic dat picture will look like something straight outta wah beauty magazine....

How is everybody doing today?

Why Mellow...that is the nicest thing you've said about me for a good min..thank you and it's true I'm good....hhahahahaha

Another Belizean said:
No it's not. Looks like CherriBlossom is falling apart. Crumbling, piece by piece.

I would expect you fih gah nothing nice fih seh....NOh mek ah call mih caspa fih come visit yuh noh.....:D :D :D

Be nice. Next thing you know all the pieces of the puzzle falls apart and you're but naked up in here. Be nice.

:D :D So what yuh waan send mih some pics fih hook up or what AB...? I'm bored yah soh...

Back