GENERAL ELECTIONS 2008 RESULTS - UDP FORMS NEXT BZE GOV'T

CONFIRMED...

PUP Mark Espat wins in Albert. Albert votes yes to elected senate (official numbers in initial post).

UDP Dean Barrow wins in Queen's Square.

UDP Patrick Faber wins in Collet.

Updates to Leader Board. Dont even remember what all :D

PUP takes over lead in OWC & VERY minimal lead in Freetown.

Victory For The UDP

People that was Believing in Musa wil now be-leaving from Belize. Liad Musa will not be there to full your head with lies. Move over PUP let DEAN show you how to clean up and run a clean country. LONG LIVE BELIZE AND LONG LASTING WITH THE UDP.

Just so y'all know (yes, I'm still here... sad aint it? lol) I'm updating the Leader Board on average every 5 minutes.

Ralph Fonseca 1,575; Michael Hutchinson - UDP 1,961. UDP wins Belize Rural Central, Bye Bye Montevideo.

Ok, Corozal South East & Orange Walk South remain. I'm dead tired. I'm going to bed. It's almost 5am and I have a looooong work day ahead. Just post in here who win and I'll edit the leader board. I know some of the numbers don't quite add up, but many of the reports are off by some numbers. I'll edit that tonight and add Referendum results.

Later.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Im still in shock..... PUP get them a$$es kicked good. Well the People od Belize has spoken and have put all there trust in the UDP so I hope they don't fk it up!

mahogany sister said:
monwa...what is the breakdown?

Check the 1st post! I literally spent all night updating that there leader board.

mercury said:
Ok, Corozal South East & Orange Walk South remain. I'm dead tired. I'm going to bed. It's almost 5am and I have a looooong work day ahead. Just post in here who win and I'll edit the leader board. I know some of the numbers don't quite add up, but many of the reports are off by some numbers. I'll edit that tonight and add Referendum results.

Later.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Merc, you are amazing. we thank you for the great updates. i have the bloody flu, so i get knock out early!

even though, that bloody "fyah!, fyah!!" song mi di knock bout mi head.

belizisimo said:
Merc, you are amazing. we thank you for the great updates. i have the bloody flu, so i get knock out early!

Thanks and you're welcome. Hope ya feel better. I still don't know who won in OW South & CZL SE for the life of me!

Anybody know? I wanna at least update the winners of those 2 constituencies in the Leader Board before I go to work (as I don't have time to use the Internet there)

Thanks

Thanks for loosing a sleepless night for us, Mercury. Job well done.

bushman said:
inconclusive

Hey bushman may be right. The results of the polls may be inconclusive but the results of the elections are NOT!!!!

:rolleyes:

boco

Back