Yo's mama

Dr Buzzard said:
Shut up ho! All that twerp knows is mama jokes so I'll say whatever i want about him, his mama, you or anybody else stupid enough to associate with that pervert.:box

Listen to Dr. Buzzard me, I never n'accept you insult my ex-wife, that is one thing in my life. There is my father, my mother, my family, but you never insult Cookiegirl, it is something that I will not and if you want war with me no problem, but you never you insult women that I I love

If I really pervert Cookiegirl then be able to tell you that this was not the case I have always been faithful to her. If I pevers I also went to see when I lived in Belize.

That means passing between Cookiegirl and mo remains between me and

The_Love said:
Listen to Dr. Buzzard me, I never n'accept you insult my ex-wife, that is one thing in my life. There is my father, my mother, my family, but you never insult Cookiegirl, it is something that I will not and if you want war with me no problem, but you never you insult women that I I love

Shut up d1ckhead. I'll insult everything about you including your hos! Shut yo mouth and send cookie girl some mo money -- I need new shoes ha ha ha

mtb

i know i wah sound like wah complete ignoramus, but day why you all hate Yo so much? i no di defend him, but i wah undastand......

I think you should ask Yo what he did. He is a sick sick, perverted, horrible person.

Re: mtb

menoh said:
i would love both sides of this story....

Menoh, I think it started when Yo started to write all those terrible things about Cookie, a very unmanly and dirty thing to do....He was relentless in his persuit to smear Cookie.

Then after a while he would come pretend that he didn't say any of those things and tell Cooke how much he loves her etc etc vomit vomit...and then he would start all over including the suicide deal which he threatens to do most of the time...then there was the time that he threatned to spam this site and have hackers hack it and close down the site....he has been a real rass hole....we ignore him most of the time because he doesn't listen to reason and he has no sense of humor...

He is really hateful when he wants to be ...so now, he gets picked on .....

Re: Re: mtb

Mosquitorose said:
Menoh, I think it started when Yo started to write all those terrible things about Cookie, a very unmanly and dirty thing to do....He was relentless in his persuit to smear Cookie.

Then after a while he would come pretend that he didn't say any of those things and tell Cooke how much he loves her etc etc vomit vomit...and then he would start all over including the suicide deal which he threatens to do most of the time...then there was the time that he threatned to spam this site and have hackers hack it and close down the site....he has been a real rass hole....we ignore him most of the time because he doesn't listen to reason and he has no sense of humor...

He is really hateful when he wants to be ...so now, he gets picked on .....

lollll...thanks for the nutshell MR....:D

mtb

oi......well that se nuff.....
cookie pet, i sorry you had to gawn thru dat...now i know why cruffy can't stand Yo rass.....and i mi think da just bicaus him french.......

Besides the fact that he's a pervert and did terrible things to his "family" he is also just too fun to pick on. He always bad spanish station on peeps threads and then cries like a lil girl when he gets attack back. It's just too funny how he spin up!

:beerchug if nobody answers, he'll eventually stop. answering is just adding fuel to the fire, I seh, better one fool dan two, or three or four. :D

Re: Re: mtb

mellowman said:
Reply: Y042 is a sick and miserable human being Menoh.... I really dont want to pay him much attention and i am sure that other members feel the same about him!

He will end up killing himself and will most likely get an unmarked grave....

Shower him with some love tho because its not his fault that he he is ill!

Mellow78 instead of judging me, a judge you first, since you are also someone who is sick, for me you are a pedophile, you would be able to have sex with girls aged 15 to Belize, then treats you first and after you will be able to give advice to your age you are the shame of humanity and people like you pedophile ought to be against removing species like you, then instead of talking to me, you look in a mirror. For me you are a poor man thirsting for juvenile sex.

Bez said:
:beerchug if nobody answers, he'll eventually stop. answering is just adding fuel to the fire, I seh, better one fool dan two, or three or four. :D

Bez you disappointed me your comments, i have think you have my friend:rolleyes:

Back