Yo's mama

CGR your mother on a scale is still smaller than a bonsai

Your father CGR confuses his testicles with two eggs on the stove

CGR your parents made you already caught in the toilets you masturbating? If not, well continues it is a good hideout

CGR's father is so stupid he had not understood that the willet is to shave their beards, the fool is the shaved ***

CGR's mother is so stupid that when she made spaghetti sauce tome, it uses its tampax to make its own tomato sauce

CGR's parents are so stupid that when they do cook spaghetti, he forgot to put water in the pan

CGR's parents are so stupid that for Christmas he is offered a video cassette showing children open their gifts

When I see the parents of CGR, they have to sire the nonsense of having brought into the world their son

Dr Buzzard said:
yo's mama smell like "whiskey and feet." Thats some funny shyt fa sure!

you know i dont normally defend this guy..but its very disgusting to talk about someones mom like, especially since she's a really nice lady

I'd appreciate it if you would stop....say whatever you want to him ABOUT HIM..but dont involve another persons family...you have no idea how sick u sound

cookiegirl said:
you know i dont normally defend this guy..but its very disgusting to talk about someones mom like, especially since she's a really nice lady

I'd appreciate it if you would stop....say whatever you want to him ABOUT HIM..but dont involve another persons family...you have no idea how sick u sound

Shut up ho! All that twerp knows is mama jokes so I'll say whatever i want about him, his mama, you or anybody else stupid enough to associate with that pervert.:box

Dr Buzzard said:
Shut up ho! All that twerp knows is mama jokes so I'll say whatever i want about him, his mama, you or anybody else stupid enough to associate with that pervert.:box

i guess it makes no sense to reason with slime.....:peace

cookiegirl said:
i guess it makes no sense to reason with slime.....:peace

You the one that married that french fruitcake so you should be very careful about who you start calling names you ho. how much $$ did you fleece Yo out of?

Dr Buzzard said:
You the one that married that french fruitcake so you should be very careful about who you start calling names you ho. how much $$ did you fleece Yo out of?

It's Ms. Ho to you....and why you dih worry about my business for??.....stick to your immature name calling ...which you are obviously an expert at....

blessed night :peace

mtb

rass....one spell i scroll down i only si wah white face, da how YO post that much eena wan lick?

:beerchug :beerchug

i just wah siddown pan the sidelines fu this one...

cookiegirl said:
It's Ms. Ho to you....and why you dih worry about my business for??.....stick to your immature name calling ...which you are obviously an expert at....

blessed night :peace

So is it Ms. Ho Yo, or Ms. Yo Ho?

But i still luv ya!:makeout

cookiegirl said:

Cookiegirl Thank you, I am on that website for friends and me do not insult my mother. You have known my mother. It is a simple person, then it must be that I am defending against attack DR.Merci Natalie, and I wish you and your son you much happiness and peace

Back