SOUP? KNITTING? AND THEN SEX?

ro2dawn said:
You bet. I also crochet(much faster to see results). I crochet several gifts this past Christmas. I learned to knit with Miss Clara Johnson in Ladyville back when we went to school. I thought myself to crochet.

hahahah see how I cud tell gial? Mi just order di book mein...now in place of that expensive yarn. I'm going right to Joann and buy DK worsted in acrylic, that is good yarn too but cheap with the coupon...maybe 2 bucks. I have made hubby a pair of bootie socks and as you can see they made up nice.

Attachments

• socks.jpg
    socks.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 90
ro2dawn said:
I want to learn to knit socks. Maybe I'll send an email as well.

Ro if you want to learn to knit socks, buy the book by Cat Bhordi..."socks soar on two circular needles" Then get that other book and they both ship free from Amazon....I knit on two circular needles as compared to 4 dp's...it's so much easier ...here is a link for the good needles at a great price. If you spend 50.00 they ship free too...the circulars come in two styles...you can just get the neeles heads and buy the lenght of cord between them seperate, or you can get the cord attached.

http://www.knitpicks.com/knitting+needles.html

Re: mtb

menoh said:
rosie pet, da weh you di fling bout so? i mi think you di save fu posterity? but i seh if you gat the chance, fling it, show dem young buck what years of experience teach you.............

No dahling, mi nuh fling nothing expensive lik dat around fe free yu kno? hahahahhaha dah obeah ah di fling pan aha.....

got any good obeah stories? Is dat fu real? I find it hard to believe that is true, until someone can prove me wrong, but for now I noh believe inna dat. I don't see how dat could happen.

Mosquitorose said:
hahahah see how I cud tell gial? Mi just order di book mein...now in place of that expensive yarn. I'm going right to Joann and buy DK worsted in acrylic, that is good yarn too but cheap with the coupon...maybe 2 bucks. I have made hubby a pair of bootie socks and as you can see they made up nice.

Rass rosie.... hubby onli got some big foot eh!:D :D Nuh wonda yo married ah :D :D :D

Bez said:
got any good obeah stories? Is dat fu real? I find it hard to believe that is true, until someone can prove me wrong, but for now I noh believe inna dat. I don't see how dat could happen.

How wat cud happen Bez? Gial mi just joke bout obeah and ting....dah lone rass ....

Re: Re: Re: SOUP? KNITTING? AND THEN SEX?

Mosquitorose said:
Bwai, dah tru ting yer...some a dem disgusting fe dem age ahahahahhahah....

Really? :D :D:D:D Care to share weh go ann dah dem knitting parties. Or is it Bridge club meetings. :party

Back