SOUP? KNITTING? AND THEN SEX?

Mosquitorose

Cruffy Queen Admin
Hahahahahahah...ah know the sex bring unnu running fe faase tru? Aye mek ah cheer unnu up lil bit wid mi nonsense.

SOUP

I made a wonderful all veggie soup and let me give unnu di recipe...

I chopped all these in my chopper first. I don't know why but I notice when I chop the veggies for the soup, it tastes so much better.

potato, massive onion, celery, carrots, one sweet pot. When these are chopped they resemble the size of diced onion ok? Now, put all these in the pot with water...add salt, blk pepper cumin, dice dried garlic and onion, dried veggie flakes and a mixtue of soup herbs (I buy these last two by the pound from the herb company) . Bring to a boil and then turn down and simer for about an hour or more, stirring now and then,,,it make a very thick soup....delicious!! It's better the next day.

An option is to also add some chopped ham, which I did do...without the ham it is still great.

KNITTING

At the moment, I am knitting a bath rug for my bathroom out of pure cotten yarn. I love the knitting. I have already done a wash rag for the kitchen and I will never go back to store ones, once I have knitted enough of them. I have also made a longer wash cloth (back scrubber) for me and I love it. I will now knit all my bath cloths too lol.....the yarnS are so beautiful that I can't resist shopping on line. The prices are so much better. I have thrown out all my old knitting needles (not that I had that many), and bought the new age ones. Ladies, do any of you knit?

http://www.peaches-creme.com/monthly_dishcloths_kal_prepack.htm

They have a monthly dish knit along lol...but I do my own thing...lots of free patterns and I have already found another site with even better prices and no shipping.....

SEX
sorry, there is no time for sex...jhahahahahhahahaha

Re: SEX
sorry, there is no time for sex...jhahahahahhahahaha

You had yuh fair share in life nuh tru?

See? these are the things that kill me....I see those socks and go wild. Now you have to buy the book and the yarn called Owl by that company...maddarass, I have to have it...hahahahahah

http://sensationalknittedsocks.blogspot.com/2008/01/broad-spiral-ribbing-socks.html

The opal rainforest cost 18.00 and it will make a pair of those socks...cho ..the yarn come from Germany....

You see those sock holders? The are expensive no rass...but guess what? I know how to make them...afta me gat wah bi*tching Hagner saw....

mtb

Mosquitorose said:
You know it...ah di save it fe prosperity now....hahahahahah

rosie, mind you know, if you save too much, you might forget how fu use it....

Re: mtb

menoh said:
rosie, mind you know, if you save too much, you might forget how fu use it....

Fe true bwai but mi nuh give a rass hahahahahahhah.....ah clide anall hahahahhahaha

Mosquitorose said:
Hahahahahahah...ah know the sex bring unnu running fe faase tru? Aye mek ah cheer unnu up lil bit wid mi nonsense.

:D :D :D

I mih tink ah wahn finally geh fih find out if dah tru weh pipple seh bout senior citizens and sex. :D

Re: Re: SOUP? KNITTING? AND THEN SEX?

zpania said:
:D :D :D

I mih tink ah wahn finally geh fih find out if dah tru weh pipple seh bout senior citizens and sex. :D

Bwai, dah tru ting yer...some a dem disgusting fe dem age ahahahahhahah....

mtb

rosie pet, da weh you di fling bout so? i mi think you di save fu posterity? but i seh if you gat the chance, fling it, show dem young buck what years of experience teach you.............

Mosquitorose said:
Look like you di get ruda as the day goes on tru? Mind ah fling some simmy dimmy pan yu now... :D :D

Brush off dem cobweb before yuh fling da simmy dimmy. Ah fraid ah might need some Imodium afta dat.

Mosquitorose said:
Ro2Dawn, ah cud swear dat yu dah sombady dat knit....yu knit gial?

You bet. I also crochet(much faster to see results). I crochet several gifts this past Christmas. I learned to knit with Miss Clara Johnson in Ladyville back when we went to school. I thought myself to crochet.

Mosquitorose said:
See? these are the things that kill me....I see those socks and go wild. Now you have to buy the book and the yarn called Owl by that company...maddarass, I have to have it...hahahahahah

http://sensationalknittedsocks.blogspot.com/2008/01/broad-spiral-ribbing-socks.html

The opal rainforest cost 18.00 and it will make a pair of those socks...cho ..the yarn come from Germany....

You see those sock holders? The are expensive no rass...but guess what? I know how to make them...afta me gat wah bi*tching Hagner saw....

I want to learn to knit socks. Maybe I'll send an email as well.

Back