I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

Well! I guess someone else knows who he is!

He wrote me a check (my final one) and because the bank was crowded, I went to the Quick Stop. They called me this morning to let me know that the check bounced! They told me that they needed to collect the amount from me or else they would take legal action! I immediately went down to the bank and who is there in the line but Strupid Pediofilic himself!
I saw one of his drivers waiting for him. I asked the driver if he was coming to my house to get the school's computer. He said he wasn't sure because they had to pick up the children from the George Price Center since they were doing CXCs there.

Well, after debating in my mind whether I should approach the Strupid Pedofilic I decided I would since he was at the counter.

Very quietly, I told him that the check had bounced and would he and his driver kindly come to my home to take his computer from my home. He told me he would speak with me outside. I calmly waited until he was finished with his transaction and went outside with him. By this time the driver had left to get the bus.

When I got outside I told him that my neighbor informed me that he had sent a POLICEMAN at my house to collect the computer. Why would you do that when you knew you can send someone to pick it up. Do you actually think I have nothing to do except wait for you to come to pick up a computer.

Anyway, could you kindly come and collect the school's merchandise, give me my money owed me and let's just put the whole thing behind us.

The Strupid Pedofilic said no! He will send someone to pick it up and give me a new check. I told him okay, we'll see. I refuse to give him anything until I get my MONEY not a check that will bounce all the way from here to Africa.

He walks off very arrogantly and that's the end of it.

I go to the police station and make a complaint. While I was making my complaint one of his policeman friends come out of an office behind me and tell me that I should have taken the man's computer back to him. He also informed the officer-in-charge that Strupid Pedofilic had already made a complaint. I told them that since they are biased, it's best not to waste my time. I walked out and came home and began hanging up my Christmas lights.

It was quite obvious that whateve he had told them, they believed. I now have an antique computer in my house taking space that I don't have.:rolleyes:

Maggie you're just venting here with us right? If so, continue if that works.....no worries, cause there's so much I would like to say but I'd rather keep it to myself out of respect.

What's the law in Belize for writing a bad check? You shouldn't have went outside to talk. You should've raised your voice right there in the bank and say, you gave me a check that bounced, will you give me my money right here and now in this bank?!

By the way, it's way too early for Christmas lights! Baah-humbug! :mad:

Another Belizean said:
Maggie you're just venting here with us right? If so, continue if that works.....no worries, cause there's so much I would like to say but I'd rather keep it to myself out of respect.

Respect what?! You ladies have to speak up! Speak your mind!!
I was telling my 4th grade daugher the very same thing when she felt and injustice was happening in her class. I told her she would never get in trouble with me if she spoke up and voice her displeasure! (The teacher wanted everybody to write standards if one person was bad)

I forgot to tell you all about the conversation

I had with him after I had visited the girl's mother. She had not been told about the fact that they had humilated her daughter by placing her for questioning and intimidation in the middle of the high school yard for everyone to see her for 3 straight hours. Dutty Pedofilic wasn't there he was in his office probably leaving the scare tactics to his Pastor Friend and Mr. Lap Dog Vice Principal.

Anyway, because I told her exactly what had transpired, she then told me that she was going to send the emails to the real President of the Baptist Association. They had misrepresented themselves to her. She thought that the two that had come with Dutty Pedofilic were the top dogs of the association.

She asked me was I not afraid for my job? I told her God is my source. Just like I got this one, He'll give me another one and a better one than this. Besides, I needed a much needed vacation from all the drama I had been through at the school and at the church.

The next morning I arrived at school and Dutty Pedofilic calls me to tell me that they are overdrawn. I ask him why would he tell me that? I don't sign checks and I am not the accountant. He asks me some questions about the data entry I was supposed to have done for the auditor. I told him like this:

Pastor I have been so tired lately that I have not accomplished anything. As I told you before I need assistance. There is too much work for two people and I am burned out. Plus, I am very disappointed in you the way you treated L------ and I think that was terrible for a man in your position.

HIS REPLY:

Ms. R, that young lady has been after me for a long long time. I know what I did was wrong. It was her fault. She was always coming in here telling me about her personal business about her family. The people who I fired they are all out to destroy me. I am destroyed.

MY REPLY:

There you go Pastor, how could you blame the child. She is just a child. But you are a big old man. You are a Pastor, a Principal, a Husband. You have a tail. That child doesn't have a tail. It's only her and her boyfriend. You cannot blame your past secretary and the people you fired. They did not take your hand and make you do the things you did. Please, give me a break!

HIS REPLY:

I am destroyed.

MY REPLY:

Pastor, you destroyed yourself.

HIS REPLY:

Well, I have gone before God.

MY REPLY:

But you haven't gone before the child. Pastor when you told me I was not to come back to your church, you really broke my heart. (Tears streaming down my face) I enjoyed coming to the church, I enjoyed being there to fellowship but you, just because of a few people you decided to take their side and throw me out. I had done nothing to warrant that. You didn't even know what you had in your congregation. I wasn't just a church member, I was there to stop all this from coming out in the way it had. I called prayer meeting, no one came. You came twice, then you decided you wanted back your key.

HIS REPLY:

No, I just loaned you the key because I was on vacation but when I came back you were supposed to have returned the key.

MY REPLY:

Pastor, you know that's not true. When you gave me the key, it was because I was always the first one at Church and to keep me from waiting you gave me my key.

HIS REPLY:

Oh, now I remember.

MY REPLY:
That was not right either. Beside that, because I was molested as a child, when I see you now all I see is a child molestor. When I spoke to Ms. (Child's mother) I learned that she was sexually molested by her own father and that the only daughter she had was by him. I couldn't believe it! That's why I asked her why then didn't she stand up for this girl?? I couldn't believe she was harping on the fact that the 23 year old volunteer working there was going with the girl. She also informed me that you and she go back far. I left there quite disappointed. But obviously I did make a difference because she got the number for the Association's Top Guy and faxed him all the emails you sent to her daughter. So I am giving you my resignation. I can't work for you anymore. Since I know what you have done, it doesn't make sense for me to stay here and condone this. It goes against my conscience.

PHONE RINGS AND HE PICKS IT UP TALKING. I GET UP AND LEAVE.

That was Thursday. Friday morning he comes in, doesn't meet my eyes and tells me an hour later that he is going to the bank and will be taking Lap Dog Vice Principal with him.

I had already spoken to the Association's President and he was supposed to have gotten in touch with me but didn't. I thought he was just like them and sent him an email expressing this.

The phone rings, it was his wife and she told me that Dutty Pedofilic and Lap Dog Vice Principal was at that moment meeting with her husband and another Pastor at the Church.

I said that he told me he was going to the bank. She told me they weren't at no bank they were right there at the church as we spoke. I told her okay.

After that conversation, his wife calls. She wants to know where he is. I told her he told me he was going to the bank.

She calls me two more times. The last time sensing the desperation in her voice I told her to try the church.

At the end of the day, I go home and then the big blow out comes on Monday morning. :smoke

I forgot to mention that the Mother of the Home told me that their agreement was that Dutty Pedofilic was not to meet with any girls in his office with the door closed. I informed her he was still doing that. She also told me that he was supposed to step down in June of 07. They had signed an agreement to that effect. But that was between the two pastors that was supposed to be posing as the TOP MAN FOR THE ASSOCIATION. They were going to sweep that right under the rug. :smoke

I saw the Top man for the Association yesterday while I was in Belize. He told me to come to his office today. I don't have time. The Dutty Pedofilic is still principal and pastor, Mr. Lap Dog is still Vice Principal. :puke

Today, one of the teachers came by my house and told me that Dutty Pedofilic is telling them that I did the same thing to his members in his church. That's why he had to disfellowship me. :rolleyes: I am convinced he has lost his mind due to diabetes. :smoke

The things people do to cover their dirt. But....be sure your sins will find you out. :puke

That's all folks for now. He had mentioned to me that he couldn't sleep. Well, I can sleep very well. A clear conscience does that for you. :smoke

Re: "Beside that, because I was molested as a child, when I see you now all I see is a child molestor."

Oh, me never know that. Da who molest you?

belizean said:
You shouldn't have went outside to talk. You should've raised your voice right there in the bank and say, you gave me a check that bounced, will you give me my money right here and now in this bank?!
EXACTLY!!!! I know I would.

belizean said:
Respect what?! ..........
I feel.............. that Maggie is wasting effing time if she cared so much. She is right there in the midst and should, by now, know the proper channels instead of writing this "rass" on here. The time taken to write all this "rass" could've been spent on dialing some numbers................a long time ago. No disrespect. Trust me. My PMS will not allow me to steady my fingers, so now you have a part of my thoughts.

AB, Maggy probably has done all that and just felt to let us know too. I feel like she is in a loosing battle anyway. But she had to try. Tell me again why we left Belize?

MR, does your statement apply to the bad check issue too? If that's the case, wouldn't this 'incident' hit the news, by now? Or, what is keeping the media out of this?

Another Belizean said:
MR, does your statement apply to the bad check issue too? If that's the case, wouldn't this 'incident' hit the news, by now? Or, what is keeping the media out of this?

No, not the check...why it isn't in the new is because it's no big deal in Belize....

It seems bigger than the old lady getting her chain snatched in broad daylight.

bwai ,007......we gahn ann with the birthday videos...... a think the murderators them di sleep up. haaaaaaaaa.:D :D roll the tape player.

sikko said:
bwai ,007......we gahn ann with the birthday videos...... a think the murderators them di sleep up. haaaaaaaaa.:D :D roll the tape player.
u tu friggin bad....go sleep....b4 AB come atta yoh :D :D :D

mellowman said:
Reply: hahheheh :lmao:lmao:lmao Bwoi, i'll will show a few clippins sometime in the nearest future but our redeye madaratata have to start behaving herself. My younger Bro. took most of the shots and i will be downloading it sometime this week. I personally didn't have time to shoot any pictures, was too busy with my invitees. it was all good!
sounds like it was a showdown in the desert.hope u had a ball man.cant wait to head out west mih self,they sure brown them nice out there.sikman get a lot a love out there.my oldest bro lives out there too.:peace

In defence of Mags, I will let you all know that Mags is a well respected and liked woman around the City. She carries herself well. I think she only wants the best for the parties involved. One look at that principal/preacher/husband and he seems so angelic and family oriented, so its shocking that these things would come to light. I spoke to a cousin who resigned after 1 month of teaching at the school and he is not surprise of this man's actions, so I think there are so much going in.....and I'm sure its in the Ministry of Education's hand as i write!:smoke

Okay, whatever. Since you don't know me

Where are you getting the information you posted? I see, you made them up.:rolleyes: Just as I thought. :smoke

Back