I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

Lawd Mags, like AB said. This is nothing new. I do believe the man when he said she came on to him. I have seen it myself. Men think with their dicks, you know? you ever seen a man refuse young poke? even the pope neva refuse. Not talking about the present one...and priests too...if dah nuh lil bwai dah lil gial. Sex is a powerful drive and most follow the drive. It takes a strong person to hold. Not many of these around girl.

These little girls are looking for any married man that can give them something...no news gial...as for his morality, let the good lord judge him. I wouldn't involve myself with his crap.

As for his wife. she know lang time yer? This is not his first affair or misconduct or his last. You will only bring sorrow to your door if you involve yourself with this rass gial.....

Ignore Mellow di Bubu gial...don't nobody believe his rass...everything he says is a lie and we all know it's invention to get attention Oh! Fk, ah rhyme annal...hahahahahahahha

report the situation to NOPCA, there is an anonymous prog. where u can call, think its 822-3982

This is already out. So no repercussions to me.

Only thing is, they will need another person to take my spot. I don't work with him anymore.

I handed in my resignation yesterday. :smoke

It must be dejavu, just like the old days! Our old Maggy is back with a vegeance! Mellow, Maggy nuh mention no name bout this pastor. How you know da wah principal?

Re: Re: Re: It's not about an old man with a young woman!

margaret said:
What do you call "something more damaging"?
Aye, remember now we are talking about BELIZE. Spending the tithes and offerings to maintain his entertaining lifestyle.......Sleeping with another "father"........Iraqi's, who the hell knows.

He's the only one that has to answer to a higher power. Like I always say "everyone dawg have their day".

Re: This is already out. So no repercussions to me.

margaret said:
Only thing is, they will need another person to take my spot. I don't work with him anymore.

good for u

belizean said:
It must be dejavu, just like the old days! Our old Maggy is back with a vegeance! Mellow, Maggy nuh mention no name bout this pastor. How you know da wah principal?

Maggy listed all his professions.

Re: Re: Re: Re: It's not about an old man with a young woman!

mellowman said:
Reply: Attention Belizean {Webmaster} @ Belizeans.com

Maggy came on with some vicious mudslining about a man of God, who is also a Pricipal at a well known school in Belize. Would you tolerate this type of scandal on an innocent person should you find out that its all lies done out of share malice? If this Pastor was your cousin would you chectize this ugly a*ss monkey lookin gyal?

Here are the sold facts: Belizean Surfer and you know that i am speaking the truth.... Maggy wrote on this board that she had a threesome while she is a christian. she went into full details, telling us that her husband later left her and went with her best friend who is still with him. She also wrote in another thread that her sister was found dead in a trash bin in Florida, she later told me in a p.m, that the killer was a trick and her sister was involved in prostitution and crack.....

God knows i am telling the truth..... and you also remember, her telling us her brother died from AIDS! She claims that he was a pedophile! Where di f*uck does these low lives like Maggy come fram? She dah Belizean? meee shame ah she!

You are such an *** Mellow. In fact a hole in the ground is much better for you. I believe Mags when she write something and she is not scandaling the man if it's the truth. In your situation, who di fk believe the lies you wirte? you have no credibility. You write lies about evryone...tell me one truth you have written about anyone?????? fking Bubuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I hope you have a gook slimeball birthday...the day you were born was di day it rain kaka.......

I think this guy must be Mellowfool's cousin or brother!

mellowman said:
Reply: Attention Belizean {Webmaster} @ Belizeans.com

Maggy came on with some vicious mudslining about a man of God, who is also a Pricipal at a well known school in Belize. Would you tolerate this type of scandal on an innocent person should you find out that its all lies done out of share malice? If this Pastor was your cousin would you chectize this ugly a*ss monkey lookin gyal?

Here are the sold facts: Belizean Surfer and you know that i am speaking the truth.... Maggy wrote on this board that she had a threesome while she is a christian. she went into full details, telling us that her husband later left her and went with her best friend who is still with him. She also wrote in another thread that her sister was found dead in a trash bin in Florida, she later told me in a p.m, that the killer was a trick and her sister was involved in prostitution and crack.....

God knows i am telling the truth..... and you also remember, her telling us her brother died from AIDS! She claims that he was a pedophile! Where di f*uck does these low lives like Maggy come fram? She dah Belizean? meee shame ah she!

Why else would you continue to throw lies on this????? Everyone knows what type of a person this man is. I'm new, I didn't until I began working with him.

Mein, I gotta go BUT I would like everyone to consider that this is BELIZE, Little Belize and things are so different here. I don't think such occurences is as rampant as the US of A and if we can stop this from becoming an "epidemic", then its only right. I don't see how I or anyone could just IGNORE such a thing. I understand Mags situation very well and if I were her, I would do the right thing and report it...

margaret said:

Why did you resign? Just curious. Because of who he is? Because of what he's doing? See this is what pisses me off about people, sometimes, the sooner everyone realizes that no matter what your position is, you're still human the more happier life would be for some. Do you really think that this is his first encounter? Was this role paying you a salary? If so, why cut off your nose to spite your face? Me gane :drive sneaking out early. You all have a great weekend. I will. :drive.

margaret said:

OH Boy! Sorry to hear that Mags and frankly, I am SHOCKED but we live and we learn! What a world mein!:mad:

Re: Re: This is already out. So no repercussions to me.

Another Belizean said:
Why did you resign? Just curious. Because of who he is? Because of what he's doing? See this is what pisses me off about people, sometimes, the sooner everyone realizes that no matter what your position is, you're still human the more happier life would be for some. Do you really think that this is his first encounter. Was this role paying you a salary? If so, why cut off your nose to spite your face? Me gane :drive sneaking out early. You all have a great weekend. I will. :drive.

Ah agree wid you pan dis wan AB....wat di fk! lone rass....Mags cudda report it if it will make a difference or whateva...and keep on going mein...cho nobody can control another person life, much less the world..cho...life is all about checking yourself. As long as you are doing good, let the rest go their way cho....

He threw me out of his church 2 weeks ago!

belizean said:
Maggy,

Which church yuh gwein to now?

He's the type, he does not like when you don't agree with him. I disagreed and he told me not to ever come back to his church again. I go to the Nazarene Church. Nice church and congregation.

By the way, when I gave him my resignation he did not want it. :smoke

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's not about an old man with a young woman!

Mosquitorose said:
You are such an *** Mellow. In fact a hole in the ground is much better for you. I believe Mags when she write something and she is not scandaling the man if it's the truth. In your situation, who di fk believe the lies you wirte? you have no credibility. You write lies about evryone...tell me one truth you have written about anyone?????? fking Bubuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I hope you have a gook slimeball birthday...the day you were born was di day it rain kaka.......
:coffee :coffee :coffee :drive :drive

Back