Help!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Zee.... in all honesty!

mellowman said:
REPLY: Zeepanya Qouted: It has always been " Ain't no stopping Us Now" whether it be Mayan,Garifuna or Creole. The more I think about it, the more I feel it's an insult to all I cherish as a Belizean. .

Reply: Leaving out the good Latino/mestizo people is not an insult???

Answer my question ZEE.... Are you going to vote pup again unless the UDP REDO all the corruption that they inherrited from the PUP??? just asking because you hinted that you will do just that if the UDP dont fixed the pup looting in about 5 years

Mellowman, that is a very good question. :D

I will simply do what what many unhappy PUP supporters did in this past election. Can you guess what I am referring to?

P.s. I am enjoying this chat immensely. :smoke I do hope you don't have to go anywhere too soon. :party

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Zee.... in all honesty!

mellowman said:

Reply: Leaving out the good Latino/mestizo people is not an insult???

s

Oops, my bad. :D Thank you my dear brother for pointing out that omission. :smoke

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Zee.... in all honesty!

mellowman said:
Reply: Stop thanking me ... just be true to yourself Zeeeee. Now, what did the so called good PUP did in this last election Zeee.......... Bwoi, stop talk outta your battyhole!

Hey Mellow, i think used that insult already. :D

The so called good PUP was out voted by the majority of Belizeans who have been suffering and decided that the crooks gat to go....

I must also remind you that over 12,000 Belizean American was able to cast their Vote in Belize....

Make no mistake... It has nothing to do with ethnic group,religion or party...

It was a victory over evil criminal ,Belizean pup crooks! Stay focus ZEEEE

Ahhhh, Mellow,I think you are wasting words stating the obvious. seems to me you are barking kinda loud to get the attention of others.

I am sure all you have stated above has been repeated in much frustration in quite few threads before the election. What more do you want? Would a pound of flesh suffice for all of the PUP transgressions?

:smoke

Now Mellow,let me ask you this: what would you have done if the roles were reversed? Would you have cast your vote for a corrupt UDP government, or would you have voted in the Peoples United Party?

zpania said:
I agree. :beerchug

On a different note, that's a pretty pic of you in the avatar,Cookiegirl. I know you have more pretty pics with your hair down; can you make a brother's day by posting a few. i would love you forever. :heart :heart :heart

:heart thanks..

i'm training in photoshop now..lol....nothing is as it seems....
j/k.......:D ..but no pics right now

Back