Belize in Pics Series: Goff's Caye

Another Belizean said:
It was Goff's Caye that had the burr burrs? :thinking I will ask my parents tomorrow and see if they remember which caye that was. All I remember was this caye was loaded with them, you couldn't step without getting stuck and there wasn't much else on the caye, just a nice picnic spot. Our family used to have caye trips like every other month. Even though I hated getting up so early in the morning, it was well worth it.
liad....the only time u see wata was wen u bade eena bowl,haaaaaaaaa

and by ur admission dats every adder month:rofl :rofl :rofl

Another Belizean said:
It was Goff's Caye that had the burr burrs? :thinking I will ask my parents tomorrow and see if they remember which caye that was. All I remember was this caye was loaded with them, you couldn't step without getting stuck and there wasn't much else on the caye, just a nice picnic spot. Our family used to have caye trips like every other month. Even though I hated getting up so early in the morning, it was well worth it.

Well i know fuh wah fact dah place had bur bur fuh stone dawg with lol my cousins and i just to pop off the whole little limb and stone each other with it. dah rass use to stin bad lol

Back