Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

Its been very silent here for almost 5 years, Rosie sure do appreciate all the silence she can get.... How have you been Zpania?

Yes, quiet indeed....but da suh ih go.
Hope all of y'all are doing well. Well, we're still here. Times are a changing and people are spending less time on their computers and more time with their face stuck in their phones doing all kinda a rass like Facebook, Tweetah, Pinterest, Snapping Chats, instagramming and periscoping (da weh dat?) But the forum will remain online for the stragglers and guests.
We nuh gwein no where....

Enjoy unu self in this crazy world and stay safe! (Break the Silence)

Surfa

Hi Z, it's never silent ova yah bwai. I don't spend a lot of time on line ...just to do my research etc. I don't do the phone crap. I use that phone for emergency or callling home when needed. I have a life to continue living and those gadgets are not going to get to me ever. The world of SnowFlakes is getting bigger and bigger as they bury themselves in their phones and do what they are told to do, no cumption or zest for life, nothing to explore they are such a bunch of duds and I include the hollywood set and the more that stupid sports figures, they don't even have a clue what is going on, they just do what the other AH does.

I will be 77 next week the 12th and I bet I am better off than all of them in a nutshell......I am still working on my mandala.....

Mellow, sometimes I think of all the quarrels and drams we have had and I laugh out loud. I know we both enjoyed the banter and we couldn't care less and bear no crudges....all in fun and it was fun, youole fowl..

Yes, quiet indeed....but da suh ih go.
Hope all of y'all are doing well. Well, we're still here. Times are a changing and people are spending less time on their computers and more time with their face stuck in their phones doing all kinda a rass like Facebook, Tweetah, Pinterest, Snapping Chats, instagramming and periscoping (da weh dat?) But the forum will remain online for the stragglers and guests.
We nuh gwein no where....

Enjoy unu self in this crazy world and stay safe! (Break the Silence)

Surfa

and no ask how dem tell all a dem business and di ask fe hug and prayers and all kinda maddarass...they don't have a life and don't intend to get one either.....

The butter is in the fridge, close the door.. Rose have you ever laid on a kitchen table... ?? lol...

Back