U.S. Elections

Dr Buzzard

Deceased
Things getting ugly on the dem side. Clinton's turning this into a race card. Obama loses for sure if it becomes about race so he needs to find a way to steer the discussions back to the issues.

A Clinton dynasty in the making?

I got my Floriday abscentee ballot. In Fl you must vote within your registered party fo the primary. Doesn't mean I'd stick with the same person in the general election, but I really can't decide who to vote for.

The good thing is no matter what the Bush years are almost over!

Wha chu tink?

I'm not planning on voting in Florida. And I'm still waiting for the dust to settle between Obama and Hillary to decide who will get my vote.

I agree - good news the Bush years are almost over. However, not before he eff us with this so-called tax break.

bzegirl said:
I'm not planning on voting in Florida. And I'm still waiting for the dust to settle between Obama and Hillary to decide who will get my vote.

I agree - good news the Bush years are almost over. However, not before he eff us with this so-called tax break.

Tru dat Bzegirl. This so-called "tax break" if a phucking sham. I think it will help the stock market (aka US economy) for about two weeks after the rebates hit.

The US of A needs to learn how to sell our goods to the Chinese and the indians. Thats the big area I think Rudy is right -- problem with Rudy is he can't win unless Hillary is the nom. He CAN win against her but not against an Obama / Edwards ticket.

MHO.

I think I'm going republican this year. It's either McCain or, Guilianni. I won't vote for anyone else. This whole election has been built up over race and, gender for the dems.

i voted for obama for senator, better he be race battle tested now and gets it out of the way otherwise the GOP will nail him later like they did Ford. as for the bush dinsisty ending, if clinton wins then after her will be jeb bush.

I'm not voting in the primaries because I;m a registered democrat...but I will vote republican in the election....

...Rosy di volunteer fi go dah iraq...

and fix the deficit...hahaha...

seriously, unnu KNOW humuch the US owe CHINA fi dah war...?

Mosquitorose said:
I'm not voting in the primaries because I;m a registered democrat...but I will vote republican in the election....

MR, I guess you must fall into the "rich" category to vote for more of the Republican schemes. You must be getting one big tax break. You must also be in favor of the 100-year war that McCain proposes for I-Rack. OH, and then there is the trashing of the US Constitution that the shrub has referred as a "piece of paper". Not to mention, picking the pieces of the law that Republicans will follow. And then there is the intimidating of Black voters through the form of "caging".

Cant Get Right said:
I think I'm going republican this year. It's either McCain or, Guilianni. I won't vote for anyone else. This whole election has been built up over race and, gender for the dems.

At 72 years, senility has already started to set in. Do you know what 4 year as president will do to an already ooooold man? Did you see him try stand up comedy in Boston today? Two people laughed.

Oh lawd, mi nuh di seh nothing mein....mi argue politics...ah wah vote fe who I tink dah di karrect wan at the last minute and ah nuh wah seh dah who...mi lik change up mi mind all di time.....

ro2dawn said:
Your bogus site has some errors. But the begging works.

Looks like there may be a problem. Check it again later.

Ok, Joshua, you the one to put in $25? Good start. Now you can mail the link out to all those "conservatives" whose starting to swiftboat him.

Here's my dolla.:cash That the value I place on his position.

Back