Trump takes it!

This is caused by the liberalization of our educational systems. Instead of being a nation of responsible adults, people think they can throw temper tantrums to get what they want.

Memba I predicted that right? I can't believe the riots but they are getting paid. There is an add on Greg's list hiring for 18.00 an hour lol....I can't believe it. this has never happened in any election. What a set of idiots these college kids are and none of them voted, go figure. The want to put a crook in the white house so that they can continue to milk the system and make us go broke. I am so happy this is over. Now something drastic has to be done to stop this nonsense. Imagine having a cry-in?

Rigged, its Rig...... lol... Side show because he's being investigated in the Rusian hacking -and his romance with Putin..Circus Act -Russians suspected of aiding investigations into hacking are being arrested and possibly murdered....

Last edited:
Mellow, there you go again, that is all left propaganda. think about this. Trump left his cushy life to take over a mess like this, that Obama has left us. the country is being over run with terrorist etc etc etc. Russian, china and everybody hacks us and we hack them, it's not new. Trump doesn't need russia or anybody, he cares about his country, and that is why he taking all this bull. You watch, and just in a few months, how he is going to turn stuff around.....just don't read the left media Mellow, read all the news....

Back