New Rass

Mosquitorose

Cruffy Queen Admin
Yu see my cross nuh? ah done yer Samuel Gentle (unno kno who dat right?) he is charged wid 50 counts of income tax fraud. Lawd eh? why mein?

Cho?...wat a secestre...ccaksukker dee..dat some heavy thing dat...guess he soon come da bze come jine me...jejejejej..bwai sam...kina rass dis i the yerr?..

hahahhah gial lang time unny nuh come ahn yah fe gossip. I feel bad fe di man but rass. Eh come all dis way fe go dah jail? BZ dah weh yu deh? You gwen bail him out? tru?

Jesus Christ!...i just read it!..is there something we the Belizean community can do to lighten his sentence....He is not a criminal!

Raasta. Man gane up shyt creek with no paddle....one million...mercyyyy...the man face hundred n twenty years....but weh me nuh andastan is sammy nuh thirty nine...he way older than me...suh either tha type o..or maybe a son ...a junior...bwai i hope he ask for deportation cause that tha plenty years fi lock down..

Damn ..and i was to go visit the man back in march....sam really is a cool guy...laid back indivisual..at age fifty nine any time sukks...hope whatever he gets is minimal...but its a federal crime so he wont be going to local jails if he is sentenced..goin to the country club...damn samm ..

Raasta. Man gane up shyt creek with no paddle....one million...mercyyyy...the man face hundred n twenty years....but weh me nuh andastan is sammy nuh thirty nine...he way older than me...suh either tha type o..or maybe a son ...a junior...bwai i hope he ask for deportation cause that tha plenty years fi lock down..

You too bloody nosy Mellow but mek ah tell you anyway.

59-year-old Samuel Gentle was sentenced to 51 months in federal prison. He is responsible for a loss to the IRS of more than $550,000. In addition to prison time, he was sentenced to one year of supervised release, ordered to pay a $125,000 fine and pay the IRS over $295,000 in back taxes. He was found quilty of 38 counts of aiding and assisting the preparation of false and fraudulent U.S. tax returns.

Back