Ministerial Swearing In.......

bemetu said:
DB......yu no have another angle of dat deh papa mena shot?........me waa si who hook on to papa mena like dat?
:D :D :D No gal...but I think it was the deputy mayor, Mrs. Fairweather who is an older person and probably needed help coming down the hill..:D :D. Plus the man married mein, ie cud be ie wife...:D :D

if dat dah ih wife she cudden put deh too battle a waata eena a gucci tote bag!!!....cho!!......dat a mussy what di gial dah back di crack up bout:D

Dream Babes said:
:D :D :D No DJ, Its not opened to the public (although I think it should) but you can take pics from outside......I agree, yuh shud fiyah yuh tour guide....:rofl :rofl

:D :D :D :D :D eh shoulda find wah new hotel too:D :D :D :D

bemetu said:
she give him di "yes byatches dis a mi husband hook"....:D
hahahahaha...I would do the same.....after all, he is a fine looking gentleman :D :D....I don't think I saw his wife though. :party

bemetu said:
if dat dah ih wife she cudden put deh too battle a waata eena a gucci tote bag!!!....cho!!......dat a mussy what di gial dah back di crack up bout:D

:D :D :D :D :D

congrats to two old classmates! Elvin...always very brilliant in math! Marcel....his heart was always true to the people!

Back