Ministerial Swearing In.......

Dream Babes

Old School Cruffy
Belmopan, Today, February 12th, Governor General House.

Entrance with people from all over the country!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 176
Hon. Manuel Heredia - Minister of Tourism and CIvil Aviation

Attachments

• 05heredia.jpg
    05heredia.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 147
Hon. Elvin Penner - Minister of State in the MInistry of Natural Resources - First Mennonite Elected!

Attachments

• 09penner.jpg
    09penner.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 149
Hon. Melvin Hulse - Minister of Public Utilities, Communication and NEMO.

Attachments

• 10hulse.jpg
    10hulse.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 146
Dream Babes said:
Hon. Melvin Hulse - Minister of Public Utilities, Communication and NEMO.

DB what is he.....Spanish

And DB speed up the pitchas mein photobuck it and paste one time.....them ousted pup woulda think of that:D :D :D :D :D :D :beerchug :beerchug :beerchug

Hon. Michael FInnegan - Minister of Housing and Urban Development.

Attachments

• 06finnegan.jpg
    06finnegan.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 140
Hon. Wilfred Sedi Elrington - Attorney General and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade!

Attachments

• 12sedi.jpg
    12sedi.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 137
Dj_RedEye said:
DB what is he.....Spanish

And DB speed up the pitchas mein photobuck it and paste one time.....them ousted pup woulda think of that:D :D :D :D :D :D :beerchug :beerchug :beerchug
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hold yuh damn hawse....SHUCKS!!!!

Hon. Eden Martinez - Minister of Human Development and Human Transformation.

Attachments

• 11eden.jpg
    11eden.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 133
Dream Babes said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hold yuh damn hawse....SHUCKS!!!!

ok ok ok i wah wait..........is that Governor House open to the public to visit...like to take pictures......it seems big.....y somebody neva tek me to belmopan......i tyad ah city:rolleyes: easter DB i wah pay yuh fuh tek mih round...ah want to guh to 5 District and not belize district.....deal:beerchug

Hon. John Saldivar - Minister of Public Service, Elections and Boundaries and Office of Governance!

Attachments

• 15john.jpg
    15john.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 135
Dj_RedEye said:
ok ok ok i wah wait..........is that Governor House open to the public to visit...like to take pictures......it seems big.....y somebody neva tek me to belmopan......i tyad ah city:rolleyes: easter DB i wah pay yuh fuh tek mih round...ah want to guh to 5 District and not belize district.....deal:beerchug
:D :D :D No DJ, Its not opened to the public (although I think it should) but you can take pics from outside......I agree, yuh shud fiyah yuh tour guide....:rofl :rofl

DB......yu no have another angle of dat deh papa mena shot?........me waa si who hook on to papa mena like dat?

Back