I AM MAD! MAD! FIGHTING MAD!

Dream Babes said:
Guh duh laundry bwai.....ah dih run whey fram work!:D :D Ie dih rain cats and dawgs and ah nuh have no clean drawse...:rofl

Yes, gyal, I heard iddi rain no madarass! Schools are closed because of the flooding!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's not about an old man with a young woman!

mellowman said:
Reply: Shut up you old nasty white stinking old B*itch>>>>

F*uckin loser you...... hahahaheheheheheh baldhead, s=dah weh di gowaan... let me find yo baldheaded vanilla lice picture.... brb! :D:D

Hahahahahh ...oh lawd hahahahahh....you wan dried up piece a kaka.....ah least ah have special lice....vanilla!! yeh!!

Re: Re: Re: This is already out. So no repercussions to me.

Mosquitorose said:
.......cho...life is all about checking yourself. As long as you are doing good, let the rest go their way cho....
Foushizzle.

Dream Babes said:
Guh duh laundry bwai.....ah dih run whey fram work!:D :D Ie dih rain cats and dawgs and ah nuh have no clean drawse...:rofl
Drive safe here? Got 2 more bloody minutes, can never sneak on time. Shucks.

Dream Babes said:
if da city u deh, memba malic pon di kinel side flood out...no go get stuck rong deh soh...

tyshepp said:
Mellowman just tell the truth about the things Maggy said herself. I'm not pr-maggy nor am I agaisnt her. But she wrote those things about how she did all that stuff most church peeps would call a sin. She wrote about preacher men at least once before, I seem to recall this same kind of story being told by her more than once before.

So why maggy like bring scandle to preacher man? thats all I'm asking. that and how many times she accused preacher men of such stuff?

Maggy did write about preacher man yes. And what I gathered from it and what I know already , is that those preachers and all the religious fanatics are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites period!! All men in power are to some degree sex freaks...Check out every effing man like JOnes, the texas guy....etc...all through religion. Religion is for the damned, ah tell yu.

Maggy just have to realize she can't save the world from these freaks.

Bubu, you do not have permission to post my pic especially after you pick my hair out lol. Ok this is your first warning...

Your friend is a liar. I left today and that was that.

So as usual, you continue to spout lies. This isn't about preachers, it's about men who PRETEND to be preachers and they are the ones who try to hide their deeds.

As for you Mellowman, you always twist the truth. You should have been a Preacher. I probably would have joined your church and exposed your wicked disgusting self. All preachers are not bad, just as all men are not bad but there are some who get caught. Your cousin, NORMAN got caught and didn't like it. He and his other "Preacher" friends were trying to hide his deeds. The boyfriend of the young woman had an altercation with him at the school that's how I knew of it. They were arguing and scoffling in Norman's office to such a point that I nearly called the police on them.

Why are you taking up for the man?

tyshepp said:
Somebody better warn that preacher man dat monsoon maggy on the way. he best put on rain coat and gib er enough cak keep her mouth shut up:drunk

Are you also like him????? Shame on you! I always thought you were like that! :puke

His wife caught him before and he ran to the States

belizean said:
I di try find out why nobody nuh buss dis preacha rass fi di mess with dem ooman?

It was a big scandal about it.

Tyshepp, watch what you say, because you may be the next one

Disgusting person you are. I didn't expect you to agree with me because of how you think. So from this moment on, don't write to me. People like you make me sick.

:toilet

mellowman said:
Mosquitorose said:
Bubu, you do not have permission to post my pic especially after you pick my hair out lol. Ok this is your first warning... [/QUOTE

REPLY: SHUT DI F*UCK UP VANILLA LICE! YAH OLD UGLY MADA*F*****A YOU. ........ AINT NEVER GONNA DIE, YOU'LL JUST SIMPLY UGLY AWAYYYYYY! Do i have to remind your F*uckin trailer trash old a*ss? Oh well, You dah German "Per pah trating" Your only task is to lick blackman battyhole...... Keep your false teeth out ... Mi bally Merciless just get wah lee sh*it zoo dawg, ah tink ie wah yo lick ie dawg batty.... you nasty b*itch you........ B*itch, this is a creole site, i dear you tu try and banned me...... Surer, check dis old German B*itch man..... Me noh di play wid ah..........

May I remind your stupid, insipid, heel walking, yellow teeth dragon breath Bubbu self..that this is not your site? Yes, check me out Bubbu. I have had a very successful life and continue to enjoy the fruits of my labours. While you on the other hand are enjoying what the ooman allows you to have or di ketch and kill that you do now and then to buy yr likka or yu poco tiempo ole computa with no payed for internet access. ..or like wen you wah trow mek/shift paaty fe yu kaka birthday.

Continue to check me out while I laugh at your sorry, triffling rass.
I know you wish you really had the education to talk to me on a pier to pier level ...but you are so lacking in everything named skills that even your B S degree (bull sh**) can't help you. So in all fairness, I must commend you to eat sh** and die yourself....don't confuse me with your wild dreams oh!

belizean said:
How yuh dry yuh drawse pon the line and no sun nuh deh? Yuh put it eena di oven?
:rolleyes: No I wash and put it awn wet, ah have enough heat eena mih fuh dry it..:rofl :rofl

You think unli you have wha drya nuh?:rolleyes:

Back