Despite playing in Guate, Belize is whapping St. Kitts

Score is now 3 to 1 in favor of Belize

Woooohoooo!

Where did that St. kitts guy disappear to??

:D :D

boco

.,..dat 2nd goal...h. roaches...was a bomb......ah think ah si Monwa inna di bleachers....:D :D

btw, the Guats are celebrating, too. The Belize coach is Guat.

that may further explain the reason for the venue choice....i guess, we can accept this one Guat if it helps Belize shed its winless record in World Cup qualifiers.

Its final. 3 - 1 in favor of Belize

St. Kitts took a cacking today!!!

Bring on Mexico!!!! :smoke

boco

hold yu horse....we haffu meck sure we either beat St. Kitts or lose by a goal. i believe goals scored breaks a home-and-home tie.

Merciless said:
.,..dat 2nd goal...h. roaches...was a bomb......ah think ah si Monwa inna di bleachers....:D :D

you too nosey mein, watch di game not di people :D :D

belizisimo said:
hold yu horse....we haffu meck sure we either beat St. Kitts or lose by a goal. i believe goals scored breaks a home-and-home tie.

Whe you di talk bout? Game done long time! The st kitts playas done deh pan wah plane back home with their tails tucked between their legs.

:D

boco

bocojeck said:
Whe you di talk bout? Game done long time! The st kitts playas done deh pan wah plane back home with their tails tucked between their legs.

:D

boco

eh no done yet.
that's only the first game of a home-and-home series.
next is St. Kitts's home game. Belize has the upperhand now, though.

bemetu said:
whe pawt unnu watch di game??

Bem, fuss yu haffu switch from you country-pay illegal cable. call yu cable company and pay for the Fox soccer channel. Time Warner no tek country pay....:D :D

belizisimo said:
eh no done yet.
that's only the first game of a home-and-home series.
next is St. Kitts's home game. Belize has the upperhand now, though.

Watcha I hear you but this is reason to celebrate. We are ranked last place in the world. This is an upset even without the debacle of having to play in guate. So sorry I will enjoy the moment. After tomorrow, we will get back to business and prepare for our next match.

I wonder what our crooked Prme minster will now say after this victory after he called for everyone to boycott the game.

boco

:rave

oh and, btw, we're NOT last....
east timor, aruba, usvi and montserrat deh behind we.....oh!

belizisimo said:
:rave

oh and, btw, we're NOT last....
east timor, aruba, usvi and montserrat deh behind we.....oh!

I love your dj celebration. I hate to tell you and admit it but Belize is in fact ranked last place. We are in a tie with those country you listed. We are all tied at #201.

Check out this FIFA link then click on page 5.

Last place teams

In either case, something tells me we may move up to #200

Bring on #15 ranked Mexico

:drunk :drunk :drunk Woooohooooooo

boco

:D :D :D :D :D GREAT SPIRIT GUYS! I only catch a glimpse of the game as I was busy preparing for a MASSIVE UDP rally we had here in Belmopan but I could hear the excitement!!!!!

bocojeck said:

In either case, something tells me we may move up to #200

Bring on #15 ranked Mexico

:drunk :drunk :drunk Woooohooooooo

boco

:D :D :D :D :D

Bez said:
you too nosey mein, watch di game not di people :D :D

....suh...tell mi WTF ah fi do wen di damn kamara di scout di crowd?.....tun mi head?.....:mad: :mad:

Back