MOSQUITO ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bemetu

Honorary Cruffy
mi lee puppy di chew up everthing eena mi hose....all di wood furniture he di chew up!.........please give mi some advice before a skin dis dawg and lay him out eena di sun fi dry yere!!!!:mad: :mad:

What kind of dog is it? Before you get any dog you should always do research and check the temperament of the breed. For instance, if you get a chocolate lab, expect to spend a lot of money replacing shoes, dog beds, mats, etc. My dog is a rescue dog and he came fully house broken. I don't have a single problem.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D beme.. u give mih wah good laugh:D :D dah sin. my little dog bite my shoe one time and i give ah wah bytch lick pon the mouth and yelled to him DON"T DO THAT... and he stop lol... i nuh think he mih like tha bytch lick LOL

Girl beme you have to house-train that dog and it'll take time. Did you buy toys for the dog to chew and play with?

But please don't hit the dog cause you could end up behind bars for animal cruelty :angel Not to mention that all the poor doggie need is redirection, training and lots of love and attention.

bzegirl said:

But please don't hit the dog cause you could end up behind bars for animal cruelty :angel Not to mention that all the poor doggie need is redirection, training and lots of love and attention.

:D :D :D :D

Not to mention that all the poor doggie need is redirection, training and lots of love and attention.
he get lotta love and attention.....i tink mi pickey dem spoil ih rass!!

Girl beme you have to house-train that dog and it'll take time. Did you buy toys for the dog to chew and play with?
yes....he hav a couple ......but he lone di bite up mi furniture!:mad:

Beme, you cannot leave the dog to run bout the house when you are not home. They get bored and duh rass. You need to cage him. Get a nice big cage, one the is big enough for you to put some newspaper in so he can go potty if he has to. a water bottle hanging on the side. leave him in the cage at night and when no one is at home.

this will train him good. make sure he has a couple chew toys. Do not give him pig ears or those raw hide bones...just give him hard dog toys .,.like the rubba bones and such.

When everyone get home, let him out and give him lots of love and attention...it take one year or so for them to loose the appitite for shoes and furniture....a dog will distroy your furniture but it's not his fault....get the cage now...only please make sure it's big......pet world sells the cages...not plastic or wood now...get the steel one....

I have 2 shitzus - both house-trained. Get yours some toys. He needs something to chew on. If you don't train it, they will find ways to entertain itself. They learn very fast.

Watch the "Dog whisperer" show on TV to get some pointers.

JUST DON'T HIT THAT DOG.

bzegirl said:

I agree not to hit the dog. Forget the laws, as a dog lover I just think it's wrong. Dogs are like children. You should be firm and can scold them, but don't beat them. Dogs are the most loyal creatures on earth and I can't imagine what life would be like if something happened to my guy. I can't even fathom hurting him for any reason. If you are good to your dog, they will love and protect you unconditionally.

madarass said:
I agree not to hit the dog. Forget the laws, as a dog lover I just think it's wrong. Dogs are like children. You should be firm and can scold them, but don't beat them. Dogs are the most loyal creatures on earth and I can't imagine what life would be like if something happened to my guy. I can't even fathom hurting him for any reason. If you are good to your dog, they will love and protect you unconditionally.

True ting Maddas....I love my children and i never hit dem...hard that is hahhahahahahah cho, they are properly trained ....

I don't care how rough my day has been, the one thing I can count on is coming in and having my dog there. In that moment I forget everything. Also, I'm never lonely.

DARN!!!! Isn't this pushing it????

BERLIN - Police dogs in the western city of Duesseldorf will no longer get their feet dirty when on patrol — the entire dog unit will soon be equipped with blue plastic fiber shoes, a police spokesman said Monday.

"All 20 of our police dogs — German and Belgian shepherds — are currently being trained to walk in these shoes," Andre Hartwich said. "I'm not sure they like it, but they'll have to get used to it."

The unusual footwear is not a fashion statement, Hartwich said, but rather a necessity due to the high rate of paw injuries on duty. Especially in the city's historical old town — famous for both its pubs and drunken revelers — the dogs often step into broken beer bottles.

"Even the street-cleaning doesn't manage to remove all the glass pieces from between the streets' cobble stones," Hartwich said, adding that the dogs frequently get injured by little pieces sticking deep in their paws.

The dogs will start wearing the shoes this spring but only during operations that demand special foot protection. The shoes comes in sizes small, medium and large and were ordered in blue to match the officers uniforms, Hartwich said.

"Now we just have to teach the dogs how to tie their shoes," he joked.

Attachments

• dogshoe.jpg
    dogshoe.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 127
That is a good thing. I remember my dad came home one night with his dog (this was in Germany). His shepherd was bleeding like a pig. He had a massive cut under his paw and I remember my dad doctoring him uo and bandaging him up and he couldn't go to work with my dad for a week. The dog bawl for an hour when di man lef fe work....

I am sure the shoe are comfortable...German ingenuity mein...dem mek good tings...my knitting needles come from Germany....The famos Addi-Turbos hahahahhaha

Hey MR......It just strike me......Are you related to the first elected Belizean Mennonite, Elvin Penner?:party A mennonite by birth but very much integrated into the Belizean community unlike most mennonite.

OH! ANd there is a big celebration going on in the mennonite communities, celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Mennonite arrival to Belize.....did you arrive during this time?

sweet_lime said:
DB!!!!!!
weh happen, you think every jawman dah mennonite

...well NOW yu have mi speechless.......
:lmao Nuh Gal! Ah juss middih try figure out if MR dah mih pawt ah dah exodus ah people tuh Belize....but now dat ah tink bout it, mennonite neva mih wha live dah city......she dah middih adda germans dem......:D :D

Attah me nosey juss like MR tuh...OH!! :party

Back