BEMETU, AB, BB

Mosquitorose

Cruffy Queen Admin
Weh paat mi draze gial dem deh mein? unnu scarse as AB's stinking dutch cheese....weh di goahn wid unnu mein...ah miss unnu....

gial me deh right yah!!.......di slave masters dem put out so much memo about computer usage at work........so me just mostly read the board on weekdays............me no waa hafto bax down none a dem and go dah jail:D .......and when ih come to weekends me busy di get mi groove on:smoke ........but i'm looking to get me a laptop and bring it to work.........so once i get dat we'll be back in action:party

bemetu said:
gial me deh right yah!!.......di slave masters dem put out so much memo about computer usage at work........so me just mostly read the board on weekdays............me no waa hafto bax down none a dem and go dah jail:D .......and when ih come to weekends me busy di get mi groove on:smoke ........but i'm looking to get me a laptop and bring it to work.........so once i get dat we'll be back in action:party

I understand girl.....

bemetu said:

Ask Mellow whe paat he get fi he one.

mellowman said:
reply: Gyal, yo gat jokes........ Cho- mellow would not run behind any truck but the load would most certainly find its way to mellowme!....

That was funny tho Mosquito...
I have been working in a different part of the Medical field since.. Jan 25th 08! - I can still hop online sometimes, but rather get my work done and move on to the next "dead soul waiting"

Yep-- I am working a team that consist of 2 doctors 4 RN'S and 4 lvn's.... I have lots of stuff to write about but will make sure that its ethical and legal to do so...

Anyways... latta.... Rose!

Yu know mi lik give joke Mellow.....hahahahahh....anyway, yu job sound interensting tho...and I;m sure you must be busy....

Back