Belizean Boy missing in Lakeland FL, Found

M

mahogany sister

Update: Missing boy in Lakeland found

Lakeland, Florida -- Polk Sheriff's deputies have located a missing 12-year-old boy in Lakeland. Crews at the scene tell us Jerome D. Williams just walked up to his house and seems fine.

Jerome was last seen by his family early Thursday evening. Jerome's father was going to the store and told the boy to stay with his younger brother.

Soon after his father left, Jerome told his brother that he was going to visit a relative and left on his bicycle. Both Jerome's father and stepmother, who had been at work, arrived back at home and found Jerome missing. They found his bike nearby.

Polk County Sheriff's Office K-9 and Air Units searched for Jerome throughout the night with no success.

Jerome had been living with his mother in Belize, and recently moved to the United States to be with his father. He has been here for approximately two weeks and has only begun to make friends.

We will have more information as soon as it is available.

di bwai mussy gone drift bout and cyya find ih house....dat happen to me when i first get yah dah states..........me gone dah wha park mussy couple blocks from mi house and yu know me could not find mi way back home!!.......all di dyam brick building deh look alike to rass!!!:D

bemetu said:
di bwai mussy gone drift bout and cyya find ih house....dat happen to me when i first get yah dah states..........me gone dah wha park mussy couple blocks from mi house and yu know me could not find mi way back home!!.......all di dyam brick building deh look alike to rass!!!:D

Oh lawd, dat mussi mi frighted yu gial....

Back