Belize City - Christmas Parade

Monwa

Embassador & Temptress
Last night my neices and I went to see the Christmas Parade. I tell u this parade was bigger and more lively that carnival and they had approx 30 floats and the kids on the street side got lots and lots on candy. Here are some pictures.. enjoy

Attachments

• img_2878.jpg
    img_2878.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,633
only di snow missing....since whe deh have christmas parade dah belize...belize too dyam falla foot!!

:D :D :D :D ohh rass.... atleast the kids have something to look out for if they have it every year. I think this is the third or second time they have it

monwa said:
:D :D :D :D ohh rass.... atleast the kids have something to look out for if they have it every year. I think this is the third or second time they have it

It's the third consecutive year. I think it's a great idea. Thanks for the lovely pics, Monzy. :beerchug

I'm surprised San Pedro doesn't have one (or does the Boat Parade count as such?) seeing as though this place has a parade everytime a crocodile breaks wind.

I believe Orange Walk also has a Christmas Parade (at least they did while I was living there - or did I dream this?). OW is also parade happy. Halloween, Christmas, Columbus Day, ....

Back