Anxiety and Alcohol

Futuryc

Wondering if anyone can relate to me. This is something I cope from loneliness, I just knew i was having alcohol withdrawls, it freaked me out. I haven't drunk for 4 days now and don't have an urge as I have become aware of this link and also that I was headed for trouble. Anyway experienced this on SSRI and alcohol and did I have withdrawls? Thanks in advance.

It is over a week already since I experience, at this time how do you usually cope. Were you able to get into a solution for a longer time like this?

Wondering if anyone can relate to me. This is something I cope from loneliness, I just knew i was having alcohol withdrawls, it freaked me out. I haven't drunk for 4 days now and don't have an urge as I have become aware of this link and also that I was headed for trouble. Anyway experienced this on SSRI and alcohol and did I have withdrawls? Thanks in advance.

Drink drink tons of water instead so it would trickl your mind not to drink and prevent such withdrawal.

The FDA recommends avoiding alcohol consumption while using sertraline. Sertraline is thought to work by increasing the amount of serotonin that's active in your brain. Alcohol has been shown to potentially increase the levels of serotonin in the body , potentially worsening sertraline side effects.

Wow really? Food to know I would have to consult my doctor on that, thanks for your insight! but I wonder how to do it naturally, I mean deal with it.

Back