Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Belize has a dirty, dirty little secret. They donít like black people in Belize

Some people would take offence to that comment CG

It sounds like, "I'm okay because I have accept people like you", as if I am different from the normal.

The sweetest thing about knowledge is that it elminates ignorance. Do you know that some white people won't get in a pool after a black person has entered it.

I was told about the little white girl who was trying to wipe the dirty black man off because she considered his skin dirty.

Do you know that you came from a black person? Try to mix 2 white paints and see what you get. But mix black with any color and you will get other colors.

Me, as I said, whether or not people accept me as I am, I love being me. And the same thing whites have through taking advantage of others and calling others "minority", I got through talents that they want and will pay for. When I go to bed, whoever I look like, I sleep peacefully knowing I have done my part in making the world a better place to live in.

So for the few Belizeans who are still caught up in the white man's separate and divide world, more power to you!

It's good to be Will Smith, Jada Pinkett, Madonna!

But it's better to be me! How about that for a beautiful black woman

Don't let other people's opinions and ignorance stop you from reaching your goals in life. It shows how insecure and petty they really are.

cookiegirl Guest
    well i guess we all take different things offensive. sorry about that...

OHhhhhhh Pleassssssssse.....I don't respond to a quarrel between two people because I understand it's a belize quarrel and anything goes and whatever is said doesn't necessarily mean that its true...its just a sling of words and it only matters if you take it personally....I can't believe that any of us here on this board is a perfect goody two/shoes....we all say things...I don't think anything should be taken out of a quarrel and criticized.....I prefer to leave it to the two contenders to best one another....so what? a quarrel is self contained within itself....there are those who quarrel and there are those who don't...if you don't then let the others do their thing....its a free world......don't read the quarrel if it offends you....personally I find a belize quarrel very entertaining and thats my perogative....most true belizean understand all the above....

As for racism and prejudice.....who has time to dwell on that kinda rass? I don't deny it doesn't exist...but I'm certainy not going to waste time with it.....I'm too busy going about my business doing what comes natural to me and living my life to the fullest and not one SOB is going to tell me different.......
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Garifuna Bemetu Guest
    As for racism and prejudice.....who has time to dwell on that kinda rass? I don't deny it doesn't exist...but I'm certainy not going to waste time with it.....I'm too busy going about my business doing what comes natural to me and living my life to the fullest and not one SOB is going to tell me different.......
    well said MR!

Oxtails, stewbeans and rice and plaintains

That's what I am cooking right now everyone. What else goes with that? I haven't cooked in months. I just felt the urge to cook my own thing.

Should I put a salad or what?

Garifuna Bemetu Guest
    yu no need noting else.......dat good just like dat......potato salad is additional calorie you can do without(i am not saying that yu fat yunno )

hahahah GB...anyways wa lil cucumba salad wid green onion and celantro and lil chopp tomatoe wud go good wid da gial......

Thanks ladies for the advice. I took MS suggestion though

I am going healthy! You are the greatest!

I've finished cooking. I sampled my own food and it tastes good. Now I will get a nice bottle of wine, set the table, take a bubble bath and put on some sexy music and a sexy nightie and I am ready to play whooooooopie!

See you all later! Be sure to think about me because I am going to mellowwwwwwwww way down!

Love you all

Gial! yu wa eat inna yu nitie? ...chu, put on wa sexy dress, high heels and latta makeup and do yu hair tek it fram dey......or put on some soft leather and high heeled boots and crack di whip as he is entering the room hahhahahahhahahahhaha

That one made me laugh out loud!

If I cracked the whip he'd probably run out the room, thinking I was a crazy woman!

This was my last post for the night before I began to get ready. You are a funny woman.

Have a great evening. The time here is 10:09 pm.

BoricuaQueen Guest

Angry Re: Surfer! Bulls eyes!

[Quote]
    Mellowman: "i've met Puerto Rican's that have told me that they are Black because of the tropics.....
    I challenge these individuals to love themselves and others may do the same....."

Okay, Mellow, now you touched a nerve. I am a full born 100% Puerto Rican Woman. I am proud of every part of me, but overall I am Puerto Rican. I can pass for many things, but if anyone tries to LABEL me their way, I stop them right there and correct them with a quickness. I'd like to know which exact Puerto Ricans were these. It's funny though, because my husband is Belizean-straight from Belize City's Racecourse Street, and he even tells me how some Belizeans try to pass themselves off as Puerto Ricans. Now that's lone rass.

Everyone knows, whether it's in the USA (where I live) or any part of the world, those societies know what compiles us as a whole. I've gone to school and worked with people from other countries and cultures especially Europeans.

The carribean was part of the slave trade, with San Juan, PR as one of the "stops" in that route. We are all mixed up with different cultures: from blackest of black to whitest of white. It's sick how some allow themselves to get sucked into the Euro-way of thinking by labeling everyone and everything. Now, answer ME this: Are we people or are we Products to sell? Because all this color labeling is just that, it's labeling us like we are goods to be sold (you're white or black, sounds like old slavery retoric to me). That's where all of this is coming from it's Slavery retoric.

BoricuaQueen

I had the chance 4 years ago to go to visit Puerto Rico, I never saw a country also pretty, clean, the very nice, pleasant population and especially cordial, I hope to go back there as quickly as possible why not in summer. The Porto Rican people are really adorable. To render service always there to you.

belizesurfer Guest
    Yo,

You a playa for real! You like all the beautiful ladies of the world. You ever dated white french women?

BS

No My Girlfriend lives in France, but she is of Moroccan origin, Yes the French women do not interest me.