Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke Break

One night a man was was relaxing watching TV when out of the kitchen
    comes his wife with a pan --BOOF!-- "a who nayme Shiela?" asked the wife, "a find disya paypa eena yuh pocket wid di nayme Shiela pon it, a who she?".

The man rubbing his headback said "me and Richie ghawn dung ah di racetrack tiddeh an dat is di nayme of di horse weh we bet pan, a wah duh yuh?!!". So the wife apologized, kissed his headback, and went back to her chores.

15 minutes later the wife storms out of the kitchen again --BOOF!! BAM!!-- "A WHA DUH YUH?!!" shouted the husband, and the wife shouts back "YUH HORSE DEH PON DI PHONE!!".

hahaha that was funny MR

* KIDS IN CHURCH

3-year-old, Reese:
    "Our Father, Who does art in
    heaven, Harold is His name.
    Amen."

----------------------------------------------------

A little boy was overheard praying:
    "Lord, if you
    can't make me a better
    boy, don't worry about it.
    I'm having a real good
    time like I am."

----------------------------------------------

After the christening of his baby brother in church,
    Jason sobbed all the
    way home in the back seat of the car. His father
    asked him three times what
    was wrong. Finally, the boy replied,

"That preacher
    said he wanted us
    brought up in a
    Christian home, and
    I wanted to stay
    with you guys."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin,
    5, and Ryan 3. The boys
    began to argue over who would get the first pancake.
    Their mother saw the
    opportunity for a moral lesson. "If Jesus were
    sitting here, He would say,
    'Let my brother have the first pancake, I can wait.'"
    Kevin turned to his
    younger brother and said,
    "Ryan, you be Jesus!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A wife invited some people to dinner. At the table,
    she turned to their
    six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to
    say the blessing?"
    "I wouldn't know what to say," the girl replied.
    "Just say what you hear Mommy say," the wife
    answered.
    The daughter bowed her head and said,
    "Lord, why on
    earth did I invite all
    these people to dinner?"

hahah funny SL

This is not really a joke but its a funny letter from a belize guy who posted it to a belize list and it will probably bring back some memories to some a unnu...

I grew up in Belize. Went to Holy Redeemer and SJC but left in 1969 before graduating. I was known as "coolie" and lived on Lovely Lane.

I remember Sister Francine from Holy Redeemer. I think she was originally from Cayo. Her favorite saying was "Don't trouble trouble for if you trouble trouble, trouble will be sure to trouble you." In other words, don't f with her or she'll whip your ***. And she sure was capable of doing so. In fact, back in those days, we only had a couple of kids we'd call "bad bwai". One I remember was a boy named Harry. His nickname was "plum jaw". Plum Jaw decided he would take on Sister Francine one afternoon. Within a few minutes, Sister Francine had Plum Jaw hollering, "Stop Sista, stop. I sway a no gwain back chat nommo."

A couple of the other teachers I remember from SJC are Brother Hurley, Brother Doughty, and Brother Cudihee. I saw Brother Doughty at a Belize dance in Chicago several years ago. I remember Brother Lord too. None of the brothers I knew went on to become priests. Once they landed in Belize and got a taste of Belizean coco, that was it. Father Combs, who taught Religion, had a very creative mind. He would stand in the doorway entrance to the classrom and demonstrate how Samson pushed the columns of the temple apart. He would then talk about the Roman soldiers coming into town on their motorcycles and stuff like that. He knew how to make studying religion a bit less boring. I took his Latin class for the first two years at SJC. I also remember Father Diekman, as I'm sure a lot of the students who liked his home-made beer. I don't think he was ever sober. In fact, someone told me he started the first local chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous in Belize City. Some of the other priests I remember are Father Stokle, Father Walsh, Father Costello and Father Webber.

I'm trying desperately to remember the name of this one brother that used to run the library at SJC. One day in third form, Ansel Lanfiesta was raising his hand and snapping his fingers to get a teacher's attention. Ansel sat next to the louvered windows that SJC had back then. This brother was passing by, reached through the window and grabbed Ansel's hand and told him to quit snapping his fingers at the teacher. Ansel said something like "Bredda, leggo mi ****in' hand yu hear." Well, Bredda decided he'd go a bit further and twist Ansel's hand a bit. Ansel said, "If yu no leggo mi hand, a gwain buss yu rass yu know." Bredda finally let go Ansel's hand, at which time Ansel got up, ran out the door, picked up a stone and started chasing Bredda around SJC campus. He actually threw the stone at him and caught him in the head. Ansel was expelled from school and I believe he left Belize for the States shortly after that.

I remember old man Carter who taught us World History. One incident in particular that I remember about him involved Ronnie Lindo. Anyone remember Ronnie Lindo? I think he is Dean Lindo's son or nephew. Well, Mr. Carter was still fairly new to Belize and wasn't yet well versed with Belizean words. He was teaching us some medieval bit of history and talking about cows and chickens and other farm animals. Well, Ronnie Lindo asked him if they had poke back in those days. The class started giggling and Mr. Carter wanted to know what he meant by that. Ronnie said, you know, poke, like pigs. Mr. Carter said, "Oh, pork. Yes Ronnie, they had pork back then too."

Well, Ronnie thought he had gotten the better of Mr. Carter, but Mr. Carter was no fool. After class, he went and told Father Costello, who was then the headmaster, what Ronnie had said. A few minutes later, the announcement came over the PA system "Ronnie Lindo, please report to the headmaster's office." JUG JUG JUG.

Do any of you guys remember Miss Ellen Waite? I think that was her name. She would wear these short, short skirts. I think she used to teach us Spanish in Third Form. She would sit provocatively on the desk in front of the class and ever so often, give us young boys a sneak of her buff top. Seriously, she would wear her clothes so that her pubic hair was clearly noticeable with just a slight parting of her legs. It drove us horny little boys wild! I think she also ran off with one of the Brothers, brother Mc something or other. Someone claimed they saw her and this brother at haulover bridge di nack dem ting.

I remember Mr. Aspinal (aka "Jack Slade", aka "Tar Baby"). The name Simmonds rings a bell but I just can't put a face to it. I remember Carlos Perdomo and also Mr. Jex. What was the name of the one teacher that use to be a body builder? The one teacher I can't forget was that teacher from England who taught us Biology in Third Form. I think his name was Rod something or other. He had long red hair and a long beard. He was more than a few pounds overweight and he sweated profusely. He'd wear the same damn shirt everyday and you could smell him from two classrooms away. One of the students actually left him a bottle of Dettol one day.

I wish I could buy one of those books they used to sell every year at SJC. I think they called it the mangrove or something like that. Sometimes, a lot of my old school mates come to my mind. I remember their faces but I just can't remember their names.

Greg, are you the same Greg Chlup whose father owned Bata shoe store? We never hung out together but I remember that you were one of the few students at SJC that had a car and I use to see you some weekend nights in front of Bata when I was across the street at Palace.

Thanks for the memories.

Errol
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

POTATO PROSTITUTES

Two little potatoes are standing on the street corner.
    One is a prostitute.
    How can you tell which one is the prostitute?
    Hold on.....
    You're gonna love it...
    It's the one with the little sticker that says ...

I - DA - HO

hhahahaha what people think of,,,,

In the beginning God covered the earth with broccoli
    and cauliflower and spinach, green and yellow and red
    vegetables of all kinds, so Man and Woman would live long and
    healthy lives.

Then using God's bountiful gifts, Satan created ice
    cream and doughnuts.
    And Satan said, "You want hot fudge with that?"
    And Man said "Yes!" and Woman said, "I'll have another
    with sprinkles."
    And lo they gained 10 pounds.

So God said, "Try my fresh green salad."

And Satan presented crumbled Bleu Cheese dressing and
    garlic toast on the side.
    And Man and Woman unfastened their
    belts following the repast.

God then said, "I have sent you heart healthy
    vegetable and olive oil in which to lightly sauté the wholesome
    vegetables."

And Satan brought forth deep fried coconut shrimp,
    chicken-fried steak so big it needed its own platter and chocolate
    cheesecakefor dessert.
    And Man's glucose levels spiked through the roof.

God then brought forth running shoes so that his
    Children might lose those extra pounds.

And Satan came forth with a cable TV with remote
    control so Man would not have to toil changing the channels. And man and woman laughed and cried before the flickering light and
    started wearing stretch jogging suits.

Then God brought forth lean meat so that Man might
    consume fewer calories and still satisfy his appetite.

And Satan created the 99-cent double cheeseburger, and
    said, "You want fries with that?" And Man replied, "Yes! And
    super size 'em!"
    And Man went into cardiac arrest.

God sighed and created quadruple bypass surgery.

And Satan created HMOs.

Subject: Thr Funeral
    >
    >A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. A huge heart
    >covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.
    >Following the eulogy, the heart opened and the casket rolled inside.
    >The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart
    >forever.
    >
    >At that point one of the mourners burst into laughter. When all eyes
    >stared at him, he said, "I'm sorry. I was just thinking of my own
    >funeral...I'm a gynecologist."
    >
    >And at that point, the proctologist fainted.

hahhahaah now dis wan is funny.....

Why men lie:
    > >
    > > One day, while a woodcutter was cutting a branch of a tree above a
    > > river, his axe fell into the river.
    > >
    > > When he cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, "Why are you crying?"
    > >
    > > The woodcutter replied that his axe has fallen into water, and he
    needed
    > > the axe to make his living.
    > >
    > > The Lord went down into the water and reappeared with a golden axe.
    "Is
    > > this your axe?" the Lord asked.
    > >
    > > The woodcutter replied, "No."
    > >
    > > The Lord again went down and came up with a silver axe. "Is this your
    > > axe?" the Lord asked.
    > >
    > > Again, the woodcutter replied, "No."
    > >
    > > The Lord went down again and came up with an iron axe. "Is this your
    > > axe?" the Lord asked.
    > >
    > > The woodcutter replied, "Yes."
    > >
    > > The Lord was pleased with the man's honesty and gave him all three
    axes
    > > to keep, and the woodcutter went home happy.
    > >
    > > Some time later the woodcutter was walking with his wife along the
    > > riverbank, and his wife fell into the river.
    > >
    > > When he cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked him, "Why are you
    > > crying?"
    > >
    > > "Oh Lord, my wife has fallen into the water!"
    > >
    > > The Lord went down into the water and came up with Jennifer Lopez.
    > >
    > > "Is this your wife?" the Lord asked.
    > >
    > > "Yes," cried the woodcutter.
    > >
    > > The Lord was furious. "You lied! That is an untruth!"
    > >
    > > The woodcutter replied, "Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It was a
    > > misunderstanding."
    > >
    > > "You see, if I had said 'no' to Jennifer Lopez, You would have come up
    > > with Catherine Zeta-Jones."
    > >
    > > "Then if I also said 'no' to her, you would have come up with my
    wife."
    > >
    > > "Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given me all three. Lord, I
    am a
    > > poor man, and am not able to take care of all three wives, so THAT'S
    why
    > > I said yes to Jennifer Lopez."
    > >
    > > The moral of this story is: Whenever a man lies, it is for a good and
    > > honorable reason, and for the benefit of others.
    > >
    > > That's our story, and we're sticking to it.
    > >
    > >
    > >

Tek a break, sumit a joke so we cud laugh

Something to offend everyone

1. What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball? Juan on Juan.

2. What is a Yankee? The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone.

3. What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover? The position of the dirt bag.

4. Why is divorce so expensive? Because it's worth it.

5. What's the fluid capacity of Monica Lewinsky's mouth? One US leader.

6. What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over? Doughnuts.

7. Why is air a lot like sex? Because it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.

8. What do you get when you put 50 lesbians and 50 politicians in a room together?
    100 people who don't do dick.

1. What do you call a smart blonde? A golden retriever.

2. What do attorneys use for birth control? Their personalities.

3. What's the difference between a girlfriend and wife?
    45 lbs.

4. What's the difference between a boyfriend and husband?
    45 minutes.

5. How many women does it take to change a light bulb? None, they just sit there in the dark and b**ch.

6. What's the fastest way to a man's heart? Through his chest with a sharp knife.

7. Why do men want to marry virgins? They can't stand criticism.

8. Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking? Because those men already have boyfriends.

9. What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog? After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

10. What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

11. A brunette, a blonde, and a redhead are all in third grade. Who has the biggest boobs? The blonde, because she's 18.

12. Why don't bunnies make noise when they have sex? Because they have cotton balls.

13. What's the difference between a porcupine and BMW? A porcupine has the pricks on the outside.

14. What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant? "Are you sure it's mine?"

15. What's the difference between Beer Nuts and Deer Nuts? Beer Nuts are $1, and Deer Nuts are always under a buck.

16. Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex? Mace will do that to you.

17. Why did OJ Simpson want to m! ove to West Virginia? Everyone has the same DNA.

18. Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact? Breasts don't have eyes.

19. Did you hear about the dyslexic Rabbi? He walks around saying "Yo."

20. Why do drivers' education classes in Redneck schools use the car only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays? Because on Tuesday and Thur! sday, the Sex Ed class uses it.

1. What's the Cuban National Anthem? "Row, Row, Row Your Boat"

2. Where does an Irish family go on vacation? A different bar.

3. Did you hear about the Chinese couple that had a retarded baby? They named him "Sum Ting Wong"

4. What would you call it when an Italian has one arm shorter than the other? A speech impediment.

5. What does it mean when the flag at the Post Office is flying at half-mast? They're hiring.

6. What's the difference between a southern zoo and a northern zoo? A southern zoo has a description of the animal on the front of the cage along with.... "a recipe".

7. How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell BINGO!

8. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale begins "Once upon a time..." A! southern fairytale begins "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t.."

9. My, my, how times have changed. Years ago..When 100 white men chased! one black man, we called it the Ku Klux Klan; today they call it the PGA TOUR.

10. Why is there no Disneyland in China? No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.

His name was Fleming, and he was a poor Scottish farmer. One day, while trying to make a living for his family, he heard a cry for help coming from a nearby bog. He dropped his tools
    and ran to the bog. There, mired to his waist in black muck, was a terrified boy, screaming and struggling to free himself. Farmer Fleming saved the lad from what could have been a slow and terrifying death.

The next day, a fancy carriage pulled up to the Scotsman's sparse surroundings... An elegantly dressed nobleman stepped out and introduced himself as the father of the boy Farmer Fleming had saved.

"I want to repay you," said the nobleman. "You saved my son's life."

"No, I can't accept payment for what I did," the Scottish farmer replied waving off the offer. At that moment, the farmer's own son came to the door of the family hovel.

"Is that your son?" the nobleman asked.

"Yes," the farmer replied proudly.

"I'll make you a deal. Let me provide him with the level of education my own son will enjoy. If the lad is anything like his father, he'll no doubt grow to be a man we both will be proud of." And that he did. Farmer Fleming's son attended the very best schools and in time, graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London, and went on to become known throughout the world as the noted Sir Alexander Fleming, the discoverer of Penicillin.

Years afterward, the same nobleman's son who was saved from the bog was stricken with pneumonia.

What saved his life this time? Penicillin.

The name of the nobleman? Lord Randolph Churchill. His son's name?

Sir Winston Churchill.

Someone once said: What goes around comes around.

Work like you don't need the money.

Love like you've never been hurt.

Dance like nobody's watching.

Sing like nobody's listening.

Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

Three Homeless Guys

It's a very cold winter's night, so three homeless guys huddle up close to stay warm.

When they wake up in the morning, the guy on the left says, "I had a dream somebody was pulling on my dick."

The guy on the right says, "I had a dream somebody was pulling on my dick."

The guy in the middle says, "I had a dream I went Skiing."

merciless

Thigns

In the men's room at work, the boss placed a sign directly above the sink. It had a single word on it: "Think!"

The next day, when he went to the men's room, he looked at the sign, and right below it, immediately above the soap dispenser, someone had carefully lettered another sign which read, "Thoap!"

what a fool!

Merciless

Father waan bithc up sista poke!

Priest and a Nun in the Desert

A nun and a priest were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel. On the
    third day out the camel suddenly dropped dead without warning. After
    dusting themselves off, the nun and the priest surveyed their situation.
    After a long period of silence, the priest spoke.

"Well sister, this looks pretty grim."
    "I know, father."
    "In fact, I don't think it likely that we can survive more than a day or two."
    "I agree."
    "Sister, since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, would you do
    something for me?"
    "Anything father."
    "I have never seen a woman's breasts and I was wondering if I might see
    yours."
    "Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would do any harm."

The nun opened her habit and the priest enjoyed the sight of her shapely
    breasts, commenting frequently on their beauty. "Sister would you mind
    if I touched them?"

She consented and he fondled them for several minutes.
    "Father, could I ask something of you?"
    "Yes sister?"
    "I have never seen a man's penis. Could I see yours?"
    "I supposed that would be OK," the priest replied lifting his robe.
    "Oh father, may I touch it?"

This time the priest consented and after a few minutes of fondling he was sporting a huge erection.

"Sister, you know that if I insert my penis in the right place, it can give life."
    "Is that true father?"
    "Yes it is, sister."
    "Then why don't you stick it in that camel and let's get the hell out
    of here."

This one da fu GB!

Gold Digger

A knockout young lady decided she wanted to get rich quick, so she proceeded to find herself a rich 75-year-old man, planning to screw him to death on their wedding night.

The courtship and wedding went off without any problem, in spite of the half-century age difference. The first night of her honeymoon, she got undressed, and waited for him to come out of the bathroom to come to bed.

When he emerged, however, he had nothing on except a condom to cover a twelve-inch erection, and was carrying a pair of earplugs and a pair of nose plugs. Fearing her plan had gone desperately amiss, she asked, "What are those for?"

The elderly groom replied, "There are two things I can't stand: the sound of a woman screaming, and the smell of burning rubber."

I have often wondered who wrote this great piece of literature about belize memories....someone sent this to me this morning and now I know who wrote it ...anybody know Steve?

Once Upon A Time
    >
    > by Emory King
    >
    > Steve Swasey was born in Belize City in 1953. He joined the United
    > States
    > Air Force in 1972 and served for 20 years. When he retired he moved to
    > Dayton, Ohio and he visits Belize often. He wrote the following poem
    > about
    > his youth in Belize City.
    >
    > I thought so much of it I printed in Volume IV of The Great Story of
    > Belize.
    >
    > The Old Days in Belize Town
    >
    > Close your eyes and go back,
    > Before the Internet or the MAC,
    > Before semi-automatics and crack,
    > Before Hattieville Ramada,
    > And all the problems with Guatemala,
    > Before SEGA or Super Nintendo
    > When life was simple and air conditioning was your open window.
    > Go way, way back.
    >
    > I'm talking bout playing hide and seek at dusk,
    > Sitting on the verandah, eating hot Creole bread and butter.
    > Seferino, Eustace Usher and Everall Waight on Radio Belize.
    > Red light, Green light (those are games, we had no traffic lights in
    > Belize).
    > Powder milk (AKA Klim) and a potted meat sandwich for lunch was dandy.
    > Kottobrute, tableta, stretch-mi-guts, wangla and goat**** for candy.
    > Boil corn and ducuno from Fullmoon Bevas on Hydes Lane.
    > Macobi (pepitos) seeds from Bredda Roy or Don Martin at Holy Redeemer.
    > Playing carparuche or gamma in the neighbour's yard,
    > Hopscotch, marbles, ludo, snake and ladder, Jacks, cricket,
    > Mother May I, Say, Say, Say and Ring around the Roses.
    > Hula Hoops and racing bicycle rims.
    >
    > Bradley's lemonade (all flavors were lemonade) and 2 panades for 5
    > cents.
    > Dit's meat pies (1 for 5) and Happy Hour's cowfoot soup (only 35).
    > Black shoe polish on mustaches to get into Eden, Majestic, or Palace,
    > Crossing kennel iron, a nude dip at barracks.
    > The smell of the sun and lickin' salty lips.
    > Wait..
    >
    > 10:30 Sunday morning matinee, Superman, The Three Stooges and Bugs.
    > Back further, listening to Reverend Matthew and Chichi on the radio.
    > Catching needle cases (never knew their real names) off the clothes
    > lines,
    > Making your own kites with kite paper from Angelus Press and flour
    > paste.
    > Making sure roaches wouldn't eat your kite by putting kerosene in the
    > paste.
    > Playing sling shot or using rubber bands with orange peeling to sting
    > maclata.
    > Remember when walking from New Road to New Market seemed far away?
    > And going downtown on Albert Street seemed like going somewhere?
    > Ghost stories at bedtime, climbing trees, gathering black berries and
    > mangoes.
    > An ice cream cone from one-eye Mallick on a hot summer day,
    > Tutti-Frutti, Sour Sap or maybe Sugar Corn. You found his other eye, you
    > say?
    > A burger and coke from Shammah's drug store on Queen Street,
    > A million mosquito bites, flit, fish (for mosquitoes) and sleeping under
    > nets.
    > Kerosene lamps, gas lamps and candles.
    >
    > Etnas (one-holed kerosene stoves), chamber pots and the good old white
    > bucket.
    > Cops and robbers, Cowboys and Indians, playing house (oooh, I liked
    > that).
    > Steve Reeves and Gordon Scott, when all leading actors were "the bwai",
    > Sittin on the fence whistling at girls passing by.
    > Sliding down the rail of the steps, catching a splinter in your ***.
    > Jumping on the bed (if you had one) and pillow fights.
    > Running from Calate and Dilo till you were out of breath,
    > And laughing so hard that your stomach hurt.
    > Being tired just from playing. Remember that?
    >
    > I'm not finished just yet.
    > Eating Klim with sugar, kawsham too.
    > Remember when..
    > The sneakers at Bata for girls and boys were called puss?
    > And you were ashamed to wear them at school cause they only cost a
    > dollar?
    > When it took five minutes for the radio to warm up?
    > And you listened to championship fights and that was fun?
    > When nearly everyone's Mom was at home when the kids got there?
    > When every kid owned some type of dog?
    >
    > And how you cried when they poisoned yours?
    > When five cents was a decent allowance, and 10 cents a miracle?
    > When Saldivar bread went up 2 cents and everyone talked about it for
    > weeks?
    > When you lined up outside Jail at 5:00 AM for hot jail bread?
    > When you'd reach into a stinking, muddy drain for penny?
    > When girls neither dated nor kissed until late high school?
    > When girls wore quindolyn to church every Sunday?
    >
    > And your clothes were always clean and pressed, even though you didn't
    > have
    > many?
    > And we'd all have to be at the 8:30 AM mass on Sunday or else?
    > When you got brawta from the grocery store regardless of how much you
    > bought?
    > And 12 cents American cheese and a pack bread fed a family of 8?
    > When laundry detergent had free glasses, dishes or towels hidden inside
    > the
    > box?
    > When any parent could whap any kid and nobody, not even the kid, gave it
    > any thought?
    >
    > When being sent to the principal's office was nothing compared to the
    > fate
    > that awaited at home?
    > When you wore two or more pairs of short pants under you long pants to
    > ease
    > the sting from that sash corn or tambran whip from one of your male
    > teachers?
    > When we were in fear for our lives but it wasn't because of drive by
    > shootings,
    > Drugs, gangs, etc?
    > When our parents and grandparents were a much bigger threat?
    > When you didn't dare talk back to your parents, at least not to their
    > face?
    > Didn't that feel good? Just to go back and say, yeah, I remembered that!
    >
    > There's nothing like the good old days! They were good then, and they're
    > good now when we think about them.
    > Share some of these thoughts with a friend who can relate, then share it
    > with
    > someone who missed out on them.
    >
    > By Steve Swasey
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

+ Reply to Thread