Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Belize on TMZ courtesy of....

Belize on TMZ courtesy of....

Barrow.

When asked about the gov't shutdown he said the US should adopt the Parliamentary system.

Of course that caused TMZ to do research to find out that Belize's credit rating means the country is "piss poor".

Oh Dear!

Should he have given a more serious and politically correct answer?
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

He shouldn't have even commented, he should be ashamed lol.
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

SHAME FUH WHAT, MR?????

Shame on those Belizeans who choose not to defend this jewel name when TMZ reported that we are a small poor patch of jungle. Effing A$$es! And if the Americans can't lighten up and take it as humour, might as well, they go kill themselves.
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

but TMZ ain't lying......belize economic rating is piss poor......a few people live large though and whenever the leader of that parliamentary system change a whole lotta people loose their jobs. So if they were'nt filling up their pockets or creating their personal business when they were in power they too will become piss poor....
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

And you think America IS ALL THAT! Its about effing time somebady stop make it look like we need to stick our nose up America a$$. I say the PM response was quite appropriate and no harm was intended. WHo vex, vex!

In regards to the poor patch of jungle comments......No matter what others say. THIS IS MY Country and its goddam beautiful and if we have to eat corn tortilla and beans all effing day, I am proud to be a Belizean. Ain't no goddam yankee, want to be american or tom, dick and harry that will degrade me or my country. Country first and all other BULL$hit after that.
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

nobody saying America is all that..but America's worldwide credit rating is not piss poor.......Belize will forever need to stick it's nose up America's a$$ because once a country make tourism it's major source of income whofah a$$ unnu tink unnu wha kiss? it's got to be the Americans or the Europeans right?........remember this playing field/money market was never level to begin with.....unnu Belizean need fi realize that money talk and bullshit/patriotism walk.....Belize is my country too and i love it.....but lets be realistic here.....me no waa eat corn tortilla and beans everyday while the one dem who know the financial value of Belize di eat steak and sell out Belize.....cho!....give me my piece ah di pie or else i tek it!....
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Dean Barrow is nothing but a Spineless Niggah, with alot OF major back ache and prblems... The Belizean/ Los Angeles community decided to ignore that crook as he made his entrance into our great city... No red carpet for that loser, infact, he better not bring his criminal Azz back to L.A. Always begging for money ... TO HELL WITH THAT DESPOT, AS SOON AS HE IS VOTED OUT OF OFFICE, -I'LL SLAP HIS azz AND TAKE HIS PASS PORT!
    Last edited by mellowman; 10-23-2013 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post
    SHAME FUH WHAT, MR?????

Shame on those Belizeans who choose not to defend this jewel name when TMZ reported that we are a small poor patch of jungle. Effing A$$es! And if the Americans can't lighten up and take it as humour, might as well, they go kill themselves.
    Mellow's post says it all lol
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

+ Reply to Thread