Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can Some Warm Hearted People Help Me with Some Commodity Prices in Belize?

webb3 Guest

Red face Can Some Warm Hearted People Help Me with Some Commodity Prices in Belize?

Hi everyone,
    I am a graduate student at Columbia University. In one of course this semester I have to plan an enterprise in Belize. I decide to sell wood cookstoves in Belize. Can you provide me with some information like how much is a regular stove in Belize? How do people who use wood cookstoves collect the fuel? etc.
    I tried but I could not find those information, especially for the daily prices of cookstoves, express delivery, and so on. Or can you tell me what website do you guys usually go online shopping?
    I would really appreciate your help!!!! Thanks!

I didn't kno they still use those in belize,you might have better luck selling something else

For a graduate of the U of C you need to get your money back. You can't even write proper English ahahahahahah...cookstove indeed! what di rass. You think Belize people are behind the times? They have every modern conveniences, that their no money statues can buy lol and even cell phones. They will stone yu rass with yu cook stove hahahahahah

Don't pay his rass no mind Lisa, he is fishing but eh nuh ketch nada......
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

same thing me seh skeeter....neem da belize u fish widd dem rasss hole bait deh!...cho!!...ummmmm..for your info ...bzeans have vikings!!...now go chek the price a dat !!!...and dont chek sears cause them nuh sell dat!!..

fuss thing if u the look fi warm hearted people u come da the wrong place!...cock cold sikk people on here!!,,hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by sikko View Post
    fuss thing if u the look fi warm hearted people u come da the wrong place!...cock cold sikk people on here!!,,hehehe
    hahahahahhahaha

i would love to see a picture of that wood cook stove...i'm an outdoors person....i'm building and designing my out door living space in dangriga....this is a good idea webb3.....post a picture of disya stove..
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Oh do Beme, it's just a wood burning stove and you can get them all over the web the best one is an Amish one..

http://amishcookstoves.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mosquitorose View Post
    Oh do Beme, it's just a wood burning stove and you can get them all over the web the best one is an Amish one..

http://amishcookstoves.com/
    please...firehearth!!...

Quote Originally Posted by sikko View Post
    please...firehearth!!...
    Say it right nuh bwai...dah fia haat hahahah

Beme di mess round with webb3.

Anyway webbie - just in case you don't understand all that has been posted the answer is: we can't help you with your request because the Belizeans by and large all have indoor stoves and modern appliances. You wouldn't make any $$ trying to see someone an outdoor "cookstove" when IF a family wants one they can easily build it themselves.

So, expand your research and when you have another enterprise you'd like to explore please feel free to let us know so we can provide expert opinions.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

+ Reply to Thread