Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Date Night

Four dogs in your BEd? good grief. I remember when our shepherd used to sneak into the middle of our bed and we were too sleepy to throw him out..there he was on his back sleeping and didn't even see the damn indian in full headdress standing at the foot of our bed.
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Yeah, four dogs and two people in one queen size bed gets crowded. My LF said we need to get a California king size bed, but I think we can get most of the dogs to find other sleeping accommodations as we make more room in the house. There were four dogs on the bed again this morning, but only two the morning before. Thankfully the Great Pyrenees is sleeping on one of the dog beds in the living room.

As I said last time, life will never be the same. The big thing I'm getting use to at the moment is having my LF cook for me at night. I haven't had anyone do that for me since I lived at home, way back in the mid 70s. I'm not complaining. My LF is a very good cook. But what is throwing me is having more than one thing to eat for a meal. I always just made the main dish for myself and called that good. My LF not only serves me a main dish but also a lot of other junk like salads, breads, side dishes, etc. I am not use to that. I do appreciate it and I think my doc will like it too since I'm now eating fruits and vegetables and the like, which I haven't done in ages. It's weird to me, though.
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and be my friend. (Albert Camus)

+ Reply to Thread