Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's watching Travon Martin Case?

Who's watching Travon Martin Case?

Suh BZ, yu di watch it?
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

I watched some of it, but it makes me upset with the world so I stopped.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

I'm not....i don't know why people watch these long court cases.
    Friend us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/belizeans
    Tweet us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/belizeans

I just watched a tiny bit of it to see how they were going at it because I done how it went down and here is the short of it. Trevon was minding his own business going home with his snacks to his girlfriend's house. He had every right to be where he was as he was staying there in that community temporarily. He did not attack anyone. He was confronted and attacked. He reacted in self defense.

Zimmerman was told to stay in his car, but no, he jumped out and ran after Travon. Travon said plainly on his phone to his girl that he was being followed but some cracker....now there's the word right there. He was being followed, he was accosted, he was shot. How the hell can Zimmerman claim self defense when he is the one running after this boy for no good reason...he is a vigalente and you know what else. I hope the give him what he deserves.....

I agree but according to most of the TV coverage, the prosecution is not doing a good job.
    Don't start none, won't be none!

I need to find a way to give those idiots the info I just gave. Apparently, they don't use or have common sense. What I just said should be the closing argument.

Hahahaha Rosie da Clarence Darrow

A lawyer named Mark on Fox tv said the same thing I said, bam se deh!

zenflower Guest
    The final verdict of this trail is so digusting and unbelievable it had me feeling sad and angry. So many people go to jail and prison everyday for minor offenses, yet this cold blooded murderer walks free for taking the life on an innocent young man who totally did not deserve to lose his life whatsoever.

There are so many laws and organizations like PITA ready to protect animals if they even consider there might be any hint of abuse going on. Yet azzholes like this George Zimmerman can profile, follow and provoke unarmed Trayvon then brutally shoots him in the heart after he instigated the confrontation, and he walks free.

This son-of-a-b!tch will meet his fate I'm sure because I doubt he will live past 6 months. Either someone will smoke his worthless azz or he might just be so miserable with the pitiful live he has created that he might do it to himself. Karma is a b!tch !!!!!

Zen, it's the State Attorney's fault. When you listen to the law it says that Zimmerman did not have to listen to the operator who told him to stay in his car. The state did a poor job of stating their case. They should have included death by negligence if anything else. The jury according to the law could not find him quilty on manslaughter or murder according to the law. Yet and still, these fools could have included the negligence, because if one was to believe him, he was negligent. I am disgusted too.

It's a sad day and made especially so when one of the jurors already went on TV while hiding her identity to say she has a book deal to write about her experiences. Her husband who is co-author is an attorney. I heard she described Trayvon as a boy of "color".

Even when the defense and Zimmerman's "stand your ground" buddies were rallying saying Trayvon was the one beating up on him I was like why is that a negative? He's walking home and this guy is following him - he's a young black man this wouldn't be the first time he's had this experience? Who knows what Zimmerman said to him which caused Trayvon to defend himself.

Stand Your Ground law was not meant to mean one could walk around with a gun and if you accost somebody and you're losing the fight you shoot them?

It'll get real ugly if Zimmerman's attorney try to file charges against Trayvon's parents or anyone related to them as he's hinting he will do.

All I know is - Vick got 2 years for dog abuse and Zimmerman get scot free for murdering a person. I caught a glimpse of a case on MSNBC where this young black woman got 20 years for firing a gun that hit a wall. Now I don't know all the circumstances, but nobody got killed in that instance.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Apparently he was some sort of captain of the neighborhood watch, so it looks like he was doing his duty? But since when is a neighborhood watch allowed to use a gun? I do believe Trevon busted his rass and that's why he is saying self defense. The question is, what did he do to make Trevon bust him? I still think he should have been charged with something. Negligence at the least.

+ Reply to Thread