Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What a ting this Paula Deen.....

What a ting this Paula Deen.....

Now she's counter suing the woman who filed suit against her and her brother on the grounds that the woman is white so she can't sue for racial discrimination.

Meaning, since the woman is white she can't say Paula was racist against her and she can't on someone else's behalf.

Paula need to listen to Olivia Pope #scandal and sit her crinkly behind down on that huge ranch of hers and chill before she loses more money and more credibility.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Then the funny ish is : then the woman said she has black in her family. hahahahah HOW... well her nieces are half black.

Funny when a white person is digging into the family tree to find black DNA to wave the "we are one" card.

I still don't know what Paula did.
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

Admitted under oath that she called black people ****** and she makes/laughs to racist and derogatory jokes. And then she had bad PR advice in trying to rectify the situation. Allegedly her and her brother treat their black workers with discrimination and harassment.

All I know is her pots and pans are not on sale at Walmart or Target.... at least not at a price I wanna pay.

Ok, I heard that she did this 30 years ago? is that right or was she doing it now in the present.

I dont think she is racist....... I used the N word all the time, I call white folks names like dutty redneck... I sometimes call my beloved Garifuna ? "Kerubie" Whats wrong with you people?

Don't start none, won't be none!

hahah dah lone rass with pipple they live in a dream world......they also live in glass houses dat done bruk up fram di stoning ahhahahahah

+ Reply to Thread