Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Belizeans Eena Di Late 1800's & Early 19th Century

Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

zenflower Guest
    Thanks for these priceless links Rosie. Now I see where all these intresting pics and information is coming from. Once you click on these links there are so many other fascinating links within to click on that are so informative. I got the biggest kick out of the link called Creole Proverbs. I was on the floor laughing because it has a lot of ole time phrases that my granny use to sey. A lot of them are right on di money, lol... but just so funny. I really enjoyed all the various links. Thanks again.

Leave it to Rosie to give di tory, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    Thanks for these priceless links Rosie. Now I see where all these intresting pics and information is coming from.

Leave it to Rosie to give di tory, hahaha.
    So because like 4 or the pics come from this site, they all do? Never claimed this my "personal archive"....Why so much hate in your blood? You don't even know me...

zenflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AKKS87 View Post
    So because like 4 or the pics come from this site, they all do? Never claimed this my "personal archive"....Why so much hate in your blood? You don't even know me...
    Bwoi you seem to have a self deprived ego that needs to be fed. Why are you so starving for attention? It's starting to become so annoying and childish. No one has to keep praising you so get that through your damn head. I have no problem with you, but I can comment on what the hell I want to comment on. I'm not attacking you personally, but just expressing my appreciation for all the various links that are on the info Rosie posted.

And you probably need to get a damn life. Because it's early in the morning and I just happen to notice the links that Rosie posted. And no sooner than I can press send/enter to place my response, you were right there like a staker lerking around to answer back and quarrel.

Stop acting like wah Ma-ley-ley and di falla me up wid everything I sey. You should be acting like a man, and stop di tee-tie-toe behind my every word fi try stir di pot because I promise you that you will not like the stew that you're trying to cook up.

REALLY OLD ONES

Apparently, among the last few born Africans:

Kriols:

Garifuna family:
    Last edited by AKKS87; 09-20-2012 at 07:37 AM.

More From Belize in the year 1900:

Stann Creek:

Canandian-born Mahogany cutter on the bottom left.

103 Year Old drunkard on the bottom right. He was born a slave.

Group of Labourers. Hill Ropeworks Co. near Stann Creek.

"Cool-ies" in Hill's Bank

Old Railroad system

Belize - a set on Flickr

Princess Guest
    Cool. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread