Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trayvon Martin: National Tragedy

You cannot justify murdering an innocent child while you illegally stalk and used aggression on such an innocent person. He was not a criminal just going about his own business from the store to his dad's home.... I can see alot of senseless random killings unless the wheel of justice immediately comes into effect, but its a wait and see situation and the longer it take for them to do the right thing the greater the chances for more senseless killing. Arrest the killer, charge him with murder or let there be an all out war on that city and its official. Its a crime shame!

That simple. Let an eye for an eye rule here. Like Tony Montana says "You want war? I give you war!"

I honestly think that someone will come across him and kill his azz, cause the Florida law as its written will do nothing to him.... That law is taylor made to produce the exact result that we are now looking at!

I didn't even know that law exsisted, until I read about it when this happened. I hear the Black Panters are gathering to hunt him down.
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

That's right MR. They have a bounty on his racist bahine!

+ Reply to Thread