Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: NEWSFLASH!!!

I didn't know she made cakes, but I still remember a picture of some bun she made on Easter and posted up here. They looked DELICIOUS!
    Don't start none, won't be none!

Mo, do you make fondant? (sp) I get that from watching cake boss loool

Dj_RedEye Guest
    WELLLLLL PHUCK...BIG TING AH GWAAAAAN......CHO ME HAVE TO MEK THAT WEDDDING..THATS A CANT MISS EVENT. I KNOW OUTTA ALL YALL ME A GET THE FUSS INVITE..THATS GAZETTE LOL..RITE MONS

FRIENDS FUH LIFE LOL

zenflower Guest

Yea Empress - I've seen pictures of her cakes and no kidding on presentation alone the girl has mucho talent. She makes all kinds of designs and they look realistic and really good. If they taste like they look - she should get investors and really go for it.

Fountain cake I think would be the easiest to make. I saw a cake that I can only imagine is for a bachelorette party cause there was a huge a@$ penis shaped cake on top complete with hair by the balls and I think some pre-cum on top. I'm telling you that looked like a mouthful. hahahahahha
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by Dj_RedEye View Post
    WELLLLLL PHUCK...BIG TING AH GWAAAAAN......CHO ME HAVE TO MEK THAT WEDDDING..THATS A CANT MISS EVENT. I KNOW OUTTA ALL YALL ME A GET THE FUSS INVITE..THATS GAZETTE LOL..RITE MONS

FRIENDS FUH LIFE LOL
    But dah how you think you'll get an invite. Cho, you dah the one that broke the girl heart into many little pieces. You think we forgot? for your own safety you better hope you get to see the video instead. hahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    Lawd, my intafaring status just dropped like 10 notches, hahaha. Dah how unnu always di find tings out bout pipple so all di way on dis side?

If you go dah di wedding Bem, mek sure yu bring back lotta pics. And don't hold your breath about Rosie going cause ah done know dat she no gwine nowhere, lol...

Re: Monwa Bileup!

zenflower Guest
    All these years I've been seeing this pic, I always thought that was Rosie's bileup, hahahaha.

I don't know if I ever had bileup come to think of it. I've had seyreh and cow foot soup. But I love seafood much more so di seyreh, conch soup, and crab soup are really much more of my favorites. Unnu could keep di bileup and cowfoot soup, lol... too much slime, grissle and fat.

Princess Guest
    That looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. SMH

SMH dot com. hahahahahahha Sorry had to add that bit (having a Tamara moment)

zenflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bzegirl View Post
    SMH dot com. hahahahahahha Sorry had to add that bit (having a Tamara moment)

boil up is what you make of it........instead of all that starch,I replace some of them with pumpkin and cabbage. The fish is healthy. The pigtail is optional! That boil cake is to thick for me though, my mom makes it in little triangles like before u fry the fry jack.

zenflower Guest
    At first I thought that was a dead penis on the left side, hahaha... but I guess it must be pigtail, same difference.

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    All these years I've been seeing this pic, I always thought that was Rosie's bileup, hahahaha.

I don't know if I ever had bileup come to think of it. I've had seyreh and cow foot soup. But I love seafood much more so di seyreh, conch soup, and crab soup are really much more of my favorites. Unnu could keep di bileup and cowfoot soup, lol... too much slime, grissle and fat.
    Zen, mi nuh mek bileup gial...dat look nasty no rass mein hahahahahahh..look like bile dick in deh ahahahah
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

lmao @boiled dick
    I like boil up though. I don't like the boil cake or dumpling whatever that is. That makes it look bad to me.

+ Reply to Thread