Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: NEWSFLASH!!!

Dj_RedEye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Babes View Post
    Rawty....luk like Mons being in love and about to tie dih knot gat DJ seeing RED!
    LMAO DB PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....ME AND MONS STRAIGHT...WE TALK REGULAR AND BZE BEX CAUSE FOR SURE SHE NUH WAH GET A INVITE AND IF SHE DID GET WAH INVITE, NO SHOE CANT FIT THAT UGLY AZZZ FOOT OF HERS...MY COUSIN DEM WAS LOL AT HERE THAT NIGHT.....

HER TOE LOOK LIKE A T-REX LOL

But DJ,How come yuh eye end up all down pan dih gal tows? Rass, now ah knoe why ah stap meet up wid Bze.com membas. LOL

BTW, ran into Sikko tonite, man skating around Belmopan in his convertible. When I grow up, I want to be like SIKKO!
    The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not PROTECT you...

Dj_RedEye Guest
    TELL SIKKO WHATS UP

Damn.... We haven't had wah all out brawl in awhile and that was real entertaining! All this was over Monwa? Actually she is real nice lady and honestly she is a good hearted person. If she would have married Madas, she would have gaymen knocking at her door looking for him, If she would have married Cockeye DJ, she would have had to work day and night to support him and his family... lol.... But most of all she should thank god that she kick'd the zelaya's to the curb cause they would have run her life! Wishing you the very best Monwa! Watch out for those losers, they always got their hands out begging for something......

Dj_RedEye Guest
    lol@mellow

my family huge mellow...suh she would be making cake day and night lol

wwwhhhoooeeeyyyy mamasiter!

Dang the sikk man living it up large in Belize. Good for him.

Gial DB - now we know among DJ's many suspicious interests one is a foot fetish for hammer toes. hahahahahahaha

That explains why the music wasn't getting the crowd moving - the man kept his eyes down trying to scope out toes rather than spinning the tunes.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

So DJ instead of talking about nasty toes - why don't you deny you were crying like a weeping willow filling up rivers bawling about how you wanted Mons back and what a sheeithead you were.

Why? cause you can't dip-kaka. You were a wimp and apparently haven't lost your baby fat yet and still a wimp. Go sit in a corner and suck a lolipop until you can pull up your pants and act like a man.

C'mon tell the board I'm lying about you bawling and carrying on like a mofo. hahahahahaa I dare you!!!! :

cry-baby; cry-baby :

DB, same ting me seh....dem call big foot, blue foot, hamma toe, kankles etc...I don't rightly understand what that has to do with the price of eggs. Foot dah foot for heaven's sake...who give a shyatt!!....do people really think a human body is perfect in every way? and what is perfect? and who looking for perfect, are they perfect in form etc? lone rass.......when I meet a person, what impresses me is the way they converse and if they have a good heart....
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

DJ has a foot fetish. He couldn't satisfy in bed so he focused on toes.... but it seems he's way familiar with hammer toes. hahahahahaha

+ Reply to Thread