Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Waz up wih Belize SMART phone?

Waz up wih Belize SMART phone?

They get stupid or something? My SMART phone works maybe 50% of the time. I just put new minutes in it and they just disapear. Then when I try and call customer service, nobody ever answer. I used another phone to call my smart one and get busy signal -- it was sitting right in front of me but the signal show busy.

I think I may throw it out to the Sea and go get me a digicell. I tried calling smart customer service for two days and get no answer. They got me vex.

zenflower Guest
    Why are you suprized? , lol.... You act like tings are suppose to operate as expected whe yu deh. Not di case atall- atall so stop complaining.

I tried calling a relative in Belize a couple weeks ago on their land line phone, every hour on the hour an kept getting a busy signal until finally later that evening I got through. They had been waiting for my call from mawning, and when I explained that the phone was busy they said they were not on it. In fact they kept checking to make sure the phone was properly on the hook since they were expecting me to call, and still .... Someone else told me the same thing with having busy signal problem. That kind of "things don't work right" kind of stuff just drives me crazy. All the while people still have to pay for services they're not receiving. Its frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    Why are you suprized? , lol.... You act like tings are suppose to operate as expected whe yu deh. Not di case atall- atall so stop complaining.

I tried calling a relative in Belize a couple weeks ago on their land line phone, every hour on the hour an kept getting a busy signal until finally later that evening I got through. They had been waiting for my call from mawning, and when I explained that the phone was busy they said they were not on it. In fact they kept checking to make sure the phone was properly on the hook since they were expecting me to call, and still .... Someone else told me the same thing with having busy signal problem. That kind of "things don't work right" kind of stuff just drives me crazy. All the while people still have to pay for services they're not receiving. Its frustrating.
    You contradict yerself. If peeps don't complain the nothing will change. On the other hand, have to be carefull when and where you complain as some things can just be made worse for ya!

zenflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Buzzard View Post
    You contradict yerself. If peeps don't complain the nothing will change.
    Yes, in a perfect world complaining does change things. But the point I was making is that you can complain until you're blue in the face, and there will always be some mishaps and things not working the way they should in Belize especially with the phone company thats more into monopolyzing and price gouging than good service. You think you're the only one thats complained? Look ya pet....

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    Yes, in a perfect world complaining does change things. But the point I was making is that you can complain until you're blue in the face, and there will always be some mishaps and things not working the way they should in Belize especially with the phone company thats more into monopolyzing and price gouging than good service. You think you're the only one thats complained? Look ya pet....
    Monopolies and taxes are among Belize’s biggest problems. There certainly more areas to be discussed. I think lack of education is a major problem here.

But there are also many peeps here trying to make positive changes. That is what life is about notru?

Now then, when it comes to basic services, like telephone, if there is good competition then we can decide who to hire and then companies will be more responsive.

So Zenny you can say its complaining all you want, but I will continue to tell the good, the bad, and the ugly - on here and with my blog http://belizewalkabout.blogspot.com/

My next review will be on Bachelor’s Inn in Belize City.

But to the SMART issue -- they being stupid. I was chatting wit a couple of my long-haired redneck gun-toting old woodstock hippy friends last night. They also had smart phones and are firing Smart and going digicell.

So Smart lose.

Crooks.... Lets call it what it is Dr Buzz! Belize have more than its fair share of rippoff artist!

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    Crooks.... Lets call it what it is Dr Buzz! Belize have more than its fair share of rippoff artist!
    Fa real. Look at it as it is. Lots of good. But buy some condo at Maya Bella and see what you get ahhhhh ha ha ha. http://bellamayaresort.com/ I'll take some pics next time I go by and show you what it really looks like,,,

I will tell it as I see it. Good, bad, or ugly. Right now Smart phone is very bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowman View Post
    Yeah Maya Island Air being one of them. I will NEVER use them again
    Don't start none, won't be none!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Buzzard View Post
    Fa real. Look at it as it is. Lots of good. But buy some condo at Maya Bella and see what you get ahhhhh ha ha ha. http://bellamayaresort.com/ I'll take some pics next time I go by and show you what it really looks like,,,

I will tell it as I see it. Good, bad, or ugly. Right now Smart phone is very bad.
    Is that the area with those expensive looking houses in the lagoon?
    Don't start none, won't be none!

+ Reply to Thread