Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBA Celtics vs Heat Oct 26 2010 This should be interesting

NBA Celtics vs Heat Oct 26 2010 This should be interesting

On TNT 7:30PM EST

Love the hype got caught up in it hope the game is just as good if not better
    Enjoy The Silence.

well, well, well...whaddaya know...Celtics took it tonight. Final score Miami Heat 80, Celtics 88. What a game, whew! Sweet! had me on pins on needles that last minute with the Heat closing in with a 80 score against Celtics 83 especially after Garnet missed those two foul shots and Dwayne wade capitalizing on that blunder with a three pointer. Thank God for Ray Allen doing what he does best in garnering a three pointer so effortlessly. Gotta love him. Bam, sweet! Hey, King James , how do you like me now?
    Enjoy The Silence.

MAKAVELLIDADON Guest
    The Green Machine is now Diesel Powered and its has begun to role, first victim being the Miami Heat!!! Dwayne Wade is my dude but what the hell were they thinking that wade, james, and bosh with be dominant in the NBA, that can't happen that team is now all flash and no substance, those guys with I guess the exception of bosh were meant to have there own team and have players surrounding them to compliment their abilitities much the same as how Kobe is doing with the Laker's he is the star but he has players around him that compliment his game, but Miami wanted to go out and try to make a super team to win championships but I will tell you what those guys contracts are gonna be up and they won't win any championships and thats a guarantee!!!! Believe That!!!!

Green Machine, Green Machine, Green Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a huge Heat fan from the time they came into the league.But it will take time for them to jell,chemistry will come later.But i truly expected to see them play much better than that. But this is just one game.
    Don't cry because it's over.. .Smile because it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKAVELLIDADON View Post
    The Green Machine is now Diesel Powered and its has begun to role, first victim being the Miami Heat!!! Dwayne Wade is my dude but what the hell were they thinking that wade, james, and bosh with be dominant in the NBA, that can't happen that team is now all flash and no substance, those guys with I guess the exception of bosh were meant to have there own team and have players surrounding them to compliment their abilitities much the same as how Kobe is doing with the Laker's he is the star but he has players around him that compliment his game, but Miami wanted to go out and try to make a super team to win championships but I will tell you what those guys contracts are gonna be up and they won't win any championships and thats a guarantee!!!! Believe That!!!!

Green Machine, Green Machine, Green Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta disagree with you, they got substance alright. It should be fun watching them trip over each other.
    Enjoy The Silence.

Quote Originally Posted by David 13 View Post
    I am a huge Heat fan from the time they came into the league.But it will take time for them to jell,chemistry will come later.But i truly expected to see them play much better than that. But this is just one game.

I am not anti-HEAT, I am just anti-LEBRON especially after seeing his latest self serving commercial. :mad
    Enjoy The Silence.

MSEmprest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by David 13 View Post
    Chemistry??? That's not in sight.....there can't be all masters n no workers

+ Reply to Thread