Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is this kid? awesome....

Who is this kid? awesome....

This kid is awesome... He is probably one of the best voices in Belize in his age catagory. Your comments are welcome...

Belizeans.com actually sucks, this is basically negative in every respect... No matter how much a person try to stay positive there are always a bunch of suckers that wait till they think you are sleeping to attack you... I have a new way to fck up such idiots, certain things are not forgiveable... just remember that!

Erena Carrillo Meighan, S Renee Wentz, Rosita Kerr and 39 others like this.
    • Christina Ysaguirre how incredible.. who is the young man? besides being a star beyond measure?13 hours ago LikeUnlike 1 personNeville Gentle likes this.

• Kammell Mejia Gullap WHO IS HE? THIS IS WHAT I MEAN BELIZEANS GOT TALLENT ALL AROUND.WE JUST NEED TO SUPPORT AND BRING THEM OUT TO SHINE.
      WELL DONE YOUNG MAN. ONE LOVE!!13 hours ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...

• Christina Ysaguirre i don't know who he is.. Glenn Shared this w me and i thought he was phenomenal12 hours ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...

• Belize Heat Big Thank U To Mr Glen Fuller For Making This Video Available, Such Talent!! Video Courtesy Of Glen Fuller, Bless.12 hours ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...

• Bridget Williams OMG this Young Man is awsome wow.12 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Mary K Cariddi Wow,amazing talent! This young man has a rare talent!12 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Rodney C. Davis Amazing! Thanks Bridge.. gonna steal this one.12 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Marie Semanision Good for him (them); he already has the voice (wait until he is a mature person) and the entertainment "attitude" - Go fella. Go group. Go teacher.11 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Jojo Sharlene Jones wow..he good..ever since ive known lake i they always had d best choir..thats my old primary schoool11 hours ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...

• Norman Garcia may be the same kid who sang alongside the Tanya and the crew in I Am BELIZE11 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Neville Gentle Exclusive he have a great voice..i hope HE keep it up...10 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Eckert Middleton He is amazing, he did a good job. The kid can sing.10 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Clifford Usher Da Baly cyan sing. Big up yoself...10 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Norman Garcia that talent is Mr. Shawn Saldano... also sang with Tanya Carter on the I AM BELIZE soundtrack. Talk about natural talent... he will go very far if he keeps up with it...10 hours ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...

• Selecta Easy B selecta ezb in l.a rate this *********!!10 stars the youth a young general!10 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Triana DeJesus Gosh, i listened to this song like 3 times already!! great job little boy!!! that was beautiful.. my new favorite back home song :)8 hours ago UnlikeLike 2 peopleLoading...

• Glen Fuller A true Star is born!7 hours ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...

• Glen Garcia Umalalistudios ‎3RD ANNUAL MR GARIFUNA CONTEST AND SHOW ALSO PERFORMING............... NEW RYTHEM BAND 501 BAND/GARIF/SEINSU MAN/ IBIMENI GROUP/ GARIFUNA CULTURAL GROUP/JANCUNU DANCERS/ROY DA DRUMMER PLUS MANY MORE7 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Dawn Maddock What an astonishingly beautiful voice.7 hours ago LikeUnlike

• William David Usher amazing voice... lets nurture and give all our support to this group. This boy has what it takes !!!!6 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Sher Williams Excellent voice son.... Your parents must be proud!6 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Juan R. Rancharan Yes Shawn Saldano...sings with the St. Luke Methodist School choir directed by teacher Lavern Ferguson...they have appeared several times on Channel 5 Live Talent Shows...6 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Leticia Ford Somebody needs to give this boy a trophy. We gat lot mo like he, jus need the ways and means to come out.6 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Seleni Cal WOW!! What a cutie! The whole group was awesome.3 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Dor Neal Oh i am proud to be a Belizan that little boy give me the goose bump i love it it a some GOD bless his little hart he got talent thanks glenn, an christina i love it .3 hours ago LikeUnlike

• Juan R. Rancharan The group just won at the 2010 Belize Festival of Arts in their Categoryabout an hour ago LikeUnlike

• Juan R. Rancharan this video gone viral....about an hour ago LikeUnlike

• Robert K. Long His voice is amazing. He is a true belizean treasure!about an hour ago LikeUnlike

• Glen Fuller I agree.. viral yeah, @ xyz hosting site..about an hour ago LikeUnlike

• Marie Carmel Aristide Louis wow great job.53 minutes ago LikeUnlike

• Eckert Lewis Wow I feel proud now my old time school is doing big35 minutes ago LikeUnlike

• Darios Mesh wow, real nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!20 minutes ago LikeUnlike

• Glen Fuller Myself and my sister owes the Children of Luke Methodist Primary, we were the first graduate class under Miss "Daisy Hornsby" she use to beat us brutally with a sashcord soaked in starch. That old *****! well, not her as much so, as the c...orprol punishment laws that were then the law of the land... damn child brutality laws! lol.. We will continue to
      support our Belizean school children and our people in Belize who are less fortunateSee More
      12 minutes ago LikeUnlike

• Darios Mesh sad story, but life continues, and i was very impressed with the song, great singer in our beautiful Belize!!!!!!!!!!2 minutes ago Like

Face book is awesome!

+ Reply to Thread