From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Night Nurse "Gregory Isaacs" Passes on! RIP

ilam96 Guest
    he was jamaican? wow....i loved Night Nurse

OMG!!! and i mi think i clueless!!!

but the dust on my boots and the rythm of my feet and my heart say africa - vusi mahlasela

Princess Guest
    The thing is SL, Gregory Isaacs was a more old school, lovers rock kinda entertainer. Most young people wouldn't or never heard of him. The younger crowd is more into the dancehall (wall grinding) kinda reggae. Gregory was more intuned with the older, more suave, kool, romantic kinds.

hahaha...how enlightening...i mean, for the dancehall wall-grinding young ones among us...
    but the dust on my boots and the rythm of my feet and my heart say africa - vusi mahlasela

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    Rest in peace to Mr. Isaacs. I had never heard of him before now, but Im gonna go and try to find some of his stuff on Youtube.
    what!!....another watered down belizean on the board eh....
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    The thing is SL, Gregory Isaacs was a more old school, lovers rock kinda entertainer. Most young people wouldn't or never heard of him. The younger crowd is more into the dancehall (wall grinding) kinda reggae. Gregory was more intuned with the older, more suave, kool, romantic kinds.
    mek deh know princess...
    "Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a mans last romance." - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by ilam96 View Post
    he was jamaican? wow....i loved Night Nurse

+ Reply to Thread