Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have we been giving our Kids too much ?

WilhelmWaight Guest

Have we been giving our Kids too much ?

It seems as though we've been giving our kids the next Generation a Free Ride too Much an they want to Become Couched Potatoes an some of them think life is just living off Mom an Dad. This is what's Happening in America , I dont' Know About BELIZE but , they are going to suffer worst than we had growing up casued it seems as though they don't have much ambition ,thinking life is Free. I tought I was the only One But my Neighbors are also complaining about there kids an this ya generation walikng over the baby boomers.

lawd what has Scoiety done?
    WW Teenage Disgrace!!! what's yours?

Well Wilhelm, our kids only know as much as we teach them. If started at a very tender age of 2, a child can learn enough to last him a lifetime. Parents now a days don't take the time to teach or train their children and they suffer for it in the longer run. Mother' s refused to train their children (most), but give dem a bloody man and training is in sessesion now!!!!!!!!
    Love is a many splendid thing and food run a close second.

zenflower Guest
    WW seems to be going through it with dealing with the kids, two seperate threads bout the same issues, lol... But although my kids are still young, and Im not there yet I agree with Rosie. Its how you raise them from they're small, but spoiling your kids and showering them with too much from a young age can cripple them too. Im a little guilty of spoiling them, but I also instill the thoughts in their minds that they will have to be responsible adults, and have a plan for the future and they seem to understand that concept.

There has been several documentary programs on this new generation of young adults that spends their parents money to go to college, and after graduation they move themselves right back at home because jobs are hard to find, or a lot of them take up majors and get a degree, and decide that thats not what they want to do with their lives. They spend a lot of time sitting at home playing video games, texting, and goofing off online on facebook and other foolishness, hahaha. So now it seems like we have a world full of educated fools with degrees and no future, and no where to live but back home with mom and pop eating up all their food, having sex in the same childhood room they grew up in, and getting on the parents last nerve. This is more common than you may imagine.

Each generation hear the same thing. My mom and grandparents use to say the same thing when I was growing up and didn't want to wash clothes the traditional way, or because we had a refrigerator when they grew up with coolers. My generation seem to have had more parents in the states so we wore "states things" when my mom wore home-made clothes.

Its all about values and ambition. Atta there are poor kids who are just as lazy and have the belief that they are entitled like the more well-to-do kids.

I spoil my daughter - but she does her part and bring home A's.
    Success is Journey... not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by zenflower View Post
    WW seems to be going through it with dealing with the kids, two seperate threads bout the same issues, lol...

There has been several documentary programs on this new generation of young adults that spends their parents money to go to college, and after graduation they move themselves right back at home because jobs are hard to find.
    Thansk to Mr. Obama

Kids today have become fat and lazy. They don't walk. They text all day. And they eat fast food. Yep, we're doom.

zenflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Buzzard View Post
    Thansk to Mr. Obama

Buzz Obama hasn't even been office a full two years yet, and even you know that this lazy kid syndrome has been going on long before anybody knew Obama's name.

I wonder what you would do if you ever had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful Mr. Obama in person? You would probably faint and pass out like the over obsessed fan that you are. I've never seen anyone devote every day of their life to just one person, hahaha.

WilhelmWaight Guest
    Well put Zen he just have nothing betta to talk about! da man na like Obama tu rass , fu him to think about something to talk about , its obviouse he is not too smart. he is a silly man. What has Obama Done To you Buzz? Crist he is the First Black President in this Country .you must be from a white Supremacy group an ya gone study wi language or you da just one stupid Old Rass Fool.bwai u betta think of something Constructive to talk about.cause u talk lone rass.

WW My President is a Hard Working Man ,an I support Him.Shower him with luv an the Strength to make sure the Lord help him along the way to get this Great Nation on its Feet again

I was talking about Obama's tax and spend economics that is killing jobs in the US. Why you think it's racist? Is that because you too stupid to offer any real discussion?

+ Reply to Thread