Prepaid Phone Card Rates
 From  To   

Remove Text Formatting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats Wrong with theses Kids ?

WilhelmWaight Guest

Whats Wrong with theses Kids ?

the Kids these Days they Bring there Girlfriend or Boyfriend Over or Boyfriend an soon they want to Shack up in your House well had to teach my Youngest Boy a lesson the other day , the old words came back to haunt him, liked My Grandfather use to say u get your Wistle Wet you take care of it,but not in my House find yourOwn!!!! I toss him the Puck out of my House. an girlfriend , .Do you believed these bastards?

WW with anoher Teen headache. What's your?

The worse thing you can do is kick your young child out the house. But I know what you mean. I went to pick up my daughter from school (Jr. High) and as I drove by I saw these young junior high school kissing as they walked home. Dem need dem rass lashed!!

MAKAVELLIDADON Guest

I will tell you whats wrong with them!!!!

As a younger person myself I will tell you whats wrong with most of the young people coming up these days. the bottom line is they do what they want, when they want, and how they want and parents seem to not do one *** about it...its amazing how parents would rather walk away than to deal with their kids!! From personal experience when I was growing up as a child my mom would tear my *** if I slipped no matter how small it was, I mean she would literally wear my *** out with anything she could get her hands on, but you know what at the end of the day I appreciate every buss *** that I got because now I can see what it was she was trying to do...so my advice to parents would be **** up ur kids because atleast you know you are doing it out of love and because you dont want them to go the wrong way but the police will **** up yours kids just to **** then up!!! think about it!!!!!!!!!

Princess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WilhelmWaight View Post
    the Kids these Days they Bring there Girlfriend or Boyfriend Over or Boyfriend an soon they want to Shack up in your House well had to teach my Youngest Boy a lesson the other day , the old words came back to haunt him, liked My Grandfather use to say u get your Wistle Wet you take care of it,but not in my House find yourOwn!!!! I toss him the Puck out of my House. an girlfriend , .Do you believed these bastards?

WW with anoher Teen headache. What's your?
    How old is this child WW?

Not much ah agree with WW, but this one ah do agree. Parents have walked away from taking care of the pickney so they go wild just like any animal would. Parents should start early and teach chirren right. Too many peeps think they want to be "friends" wit they chirren. That is just stupid. it's your job to be a role model, a diciplinarian, a teacher, a provider of love food and shelter, but you can not be a "friend" with chirren -- especially teenagers. You can be friends after they all grow up. Too many chirren got no respect for anyone, and it starts because they have no respect for they parents.

+ Reply to Thread